 Keith World Chat Champion
Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:09 - 06 Jul 2005 Post subject: [WANTED] Two-stroke enduro / RS125. [WANTED] |
 |
|
Howdy.
As the title says really. Want to get back into off-roading and I'm sick of not owning a 2 stroke. Would like to get my paws on a DT, KMX, TS etc, 125 to around 250 as I dont want something which is going to be a killer on piston rings and the such.
The bike doesnt have to be perfect on the outside, just as long as it runs and rides well enough, road legal of course.
Looking to spend around £650. Doesnt leave me with a lot of choice, but should be enough to cover one of the bikes mentioned above which just happens to be a bit down on the cosmetic side.
Only other requirement is that the bike is local to the North East.
Also, I'm on the look out for an Aprilia RS125. Cosmetic condition doesnt matter, as long as the bike is in a rideable state and a good runner. Rideable excludes bikes with damaged forks/yokes and frame as I found out when I went to view an RS last weekend.
If anyone has any offers or information, just post here or send me a PM.
Thanks,
Keith. ____________________ Aprilia RSV Mille R Edwards Replica - Aprilia RS250 - Suzuki GSXR600 Supersport Race Bike
Last edited by Keith on 13:33 - 10 Jul 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
 xios Banned
Joined: 15 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 Keith World Chat Champion
Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:19 - 06 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sure, if the bike is in the North East, anything is considered.  ____________________ Aprilia RSV Mille R Edwards Replica - Aprilia RS250 - Suzuki GSXR600 Supersport Race Bike |
|