 Fatgreek Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 03:15 - 27 Jul 2005 Post subject: [FOR SALE] Kawasaki KX60 |
 |
|
Hi all
I've got an 01 Kawasaki KX60 for sale and it's in absolutely mint condition I bought it for my 8 year old son and it was way too fast for him It's been stuck up in the garage ever since.
Purchased from a Kwaka dealer at Xmas for 1300 quid, I'll take 750 for it because i need the space. Mail me if you want pictures and i'll send a couple off. I'm in South Wales and the buyer will have to collect.
If you have a son or daughter who wants to get into racing dirtbikes then they would not be disappointed with this little cracker  ____________________ https://www.theoutlawsdirtriders.50megs.com/darevalleyextreme.htm
Enjoy your sport but stay out of casualty
current bikes: EC250 YZ250 RM250 |
|
 Fatgreek Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:43 - 28 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
PS I've just had a word with him and he says he'd swap it or take a quad in part/ex for it
I think he gets his stupidity from his mother  ____________________ https://www.theoutlawsdirtriders.50megs.com/darevalleyextreme.htm
Enjoy your sport but stay out of casualty
current bikes: EC250 YZ250 RM250 |
|
 Fatgreek Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 Karma :    
|
|