 18_stuart_88 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:07 - 30 Jul 2005 Post subject: NEED HELP PLEASE !!! BEGGING !! HONDA NSR125 2004 PARTS ???? |
 |
|
I came offf my bike last night and my fairing is a total mess. I have the Black and Grey coloured NSR125 and need to know were to get a whole new bit for the left hand side?
Im willing to import it from anywere!
Please Help!  |
|
 swampy World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:52 - 30 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Try David Silver spares (cant remember the web address just google it). They can get almost anything for Honda's. I got the front faring for my 99 NSR from them.  ____________________ "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death..." Hunter S Thompson |
|
 18_stuart_88 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:29 - 30 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thanks man ill give it a bash!  |
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:06 - 30 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just to let you know they stopped making them in around '02. So you won't get '04 parts.  |
|