 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:56 - 12 Aug 2005 Post subject: [FOR SALE] X-Box Console & games & stuff - Only £50!! |
 |
|
A mate of mine has an xbox for sale. His wife is having a kid in a few weeks and she wants to make his playroom a nursery - so it was either sell it or put it in the attic!
I said I would offer to sell it for him but neither of us has a clue what it's worth (especially with the new machine not too far off), so he will consider any reasonable offer.
It comes with:
2 controllers
The DVD adapter / remote
Halo
Rally Sport Challenge
Football Manager
Dead or Alive 3.
It's in Newcastle so you can collect it for free, but if you live further afield, I reckon it'll be about £5-10 delivery.
He can get photos if you want (but I'm pretty sure you know what the xbox looks like!)
PM me if you have any questions. 
Last edited by DanceLikeAMonkey on 12:23 - 14 Aug 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 froggy128 World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|