Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

ktm lc4 elecy start motard for sale cheap..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:15 - 21 Oct 2005    Post subject: ktm lc4 elecy start motard for sale cheap.. Reply with quote

i have a 98 ktm lc4 620 motard for sale, its silver and grey(not usual orange poo poo), recent rebuild, elecy and kick start, starts first push of the button, not sure if i really want to sell it but ive just been offered a husaberg so will see if any interest.. long tax and mot, engine purrs like a kitten, 320 big disk, braided lines, black motard wheels, race can with removable baffle,, jet kit, airbox mod ect, upside down forks, wp rear shock, trailtech speedo, tag bars.. just had new tyres and oil and filter change, nice reliable motard, looks nice and in exellent condition.. got proper lights, indicators ect, goes and sounds the nuts... lots of receipts and spares, hpi clear with report. posible swap/pex, will email pics, bike is in surrey mr.tattoo@ntlworld.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:56 - 22 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

also it has an ignition fitted and want £2400 ono, thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:33 - 23 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

its on fleabay, dont no the linky thing, cheers.

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:32 - 06 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

first £2000 gets it, its a bargain motard with elecy start. on ebay. thanks

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 21:33 - 06 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You the one interested in a R6?

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:27 - 06 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

R6?? no not me, user name is mrsbigspuds (the wifes account) why?? are you gonna be kind and do a linky for me?? Very Happy

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:56 - 06 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an LC4 supermoto on ebay that didn't sell, they were looking for a swap for an r6 or r1 - I happen to have an r6 that I want rid off. Auction finished with no bids on £2k, so thought it might have been you.

You looking for the link for the LC4 or r6?

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:05 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

normaly people see im computer retarded and do a link for me, outa pity i think, mines up for swapsies on any bike buddy.

yzf750r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:13 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ktm-lc4-supermoto-super-moto-swap-swop-p-ex-pex-sale_W0QQitemZ4586763825QQcategoryZ9926QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 09:49 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll find that's his own bike.
I will pm details of the other one which has been put on ebay again.

byke95
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:20 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

G: apologies if it looks like I'm wading in on this one but I'm also interested in the LC4, I contacted Mr tattoo/big spuds yesterday trying to arrange a cash deal...

Still, as you'd expect he's keeping his option open until he has the cash in his hand or a bike in part ex. Looks like we're two horses in a race that also has a dark ebay horse (I'm sure those ones take steriods!).

...just wanted to let a fellow BCFer know that I'm also involved in all this somewhere, I think...

Thumbs Up

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:42 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for the linky mr 750r Very Happy yep its mine, nice in those colours, not the usual orange!! first person with cash gets it, or p/ex ect. its very cheap considering, theres few of the same model on ebay but they aing got elecy start which beleive me is well worth getting Wink and its soooooo clean.... go on you no you you want it Rolling Eyes

Kaben
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, thats a sexy bike! How do they fair on everyday riding? I.e will it need a service every 1000 miles or something equally ridiculous? Been looking at KTM's for a while, just not sure of their reliability or maintenance issues.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 15:57 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just about one of your ebay questions:

Quote:
Q: hi is this an ex competition bike ? mike
07-Nov-05
A: it started life as an egs/exc but dont think its done much off road due to the condition. most motards are ex off road bikes, thats the point, regards

The 620 LC4 is a factory supermoto, it wouldn't have started life as an EXC but may have had trail wheels from factory, still the same bike though and not an EXC. The 620 engine is essentially the same as the 640, not sure why they state different sizes because they are both the same anyway Confused

EXC's come in:

125, 200, 250, 300, 380(up to 03 i think), 400, 450, 520, 525

2stroke and 4.

Largest EXC I believe is the 525 4 stroke.

I may be wrong though... Wink

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 16:44 - 07 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a ktm 620 egs/exc, thats the model, it comes new in enduro trim not motard. also although its a 620 actual cc is 609, its a lower tuned,smaller cc engine than the 640. ideal every day bike. my dad bought one brand new in 97, so i can confirm there an off roader new Very Happy

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:44 - 08 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

bike is now sold Crying or Very sad thanks for being genuine mate, enjoy!! Wink

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:56 - 08 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who bought it in the end then? Wink

byke95
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:02 - 08 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
bike is now sold thanks for being genuine mate, enjoy!!

Right back at you Lee!

Yup, I'm the one who bought the bike!

Looks great, very pleased! Mr. Green

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:40 - 08 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries, although i look like a villian im a nice bloke Laughing have a wheelie good time mate, remember oil and filters and you will be fine, ill post off the manual cd thingy when i can suss out how to burn it. ride safe buddy Crying or Very sad

byke95
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 08 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, your user name made complete sense when I saw you! Still, as my mother taught me, you should never judge a book by its cover!

Thanks for getting a manual sorted for me: instead of burning it to CD, would it be possible to send it via email?

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:04 - 08 Nov 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will ask the wife to do it as i aint got a clue bout puters, will send you email tom on whats going on.. thanks again for a hassle free sale bud, gonna miss it as i kinda liked that one Crying or Very sad never mind i will have to make do with an 03 duke 748 for time being Very Happy also forgot to say your zx6 is a minter, you could eat your dinner off it...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 173 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1