 Rider1960 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 16 Jan 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:43 - 17 Nov 2005 Post subject: PC800 update, and I kept my Vulcan 750 |
 |
|
OK people, I got myself anther motocycle. It's a 1995 Honda PC800, with 29K on it. The bike runs good, very comfortable on long rides (900 miles in three days) and good on gas. It is not as fast or quick as my Vulcan 750, but it didn't have any problems keeping up with bigger bikes on the ride (1100 Gold Wing, 1600 Gold Wing and a 1000 Honda Custom). Must of the time was on nice back roads, little traffic, easy riding. We did hit the highways a few times, kept it around 65 to 75mph, I was able to keep up at higher speeds with no trouble (90 to 95 was top speed for us). So I think this bike is worth taking a look at if you can find one.
Just want to full you guys in , , , |
|