 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:16 - 26 Nov 2005 Post subject: Track/race NC30 with V5 £1500 ONO |
 |
|
Hi
Lovely NC30 track bike can be used probably for rookies races, was raced in BMCRC Rookie 400's a few years ago, was used for a couple of track-days this year, sntterton once and cadwell park twice.
Pickup only in slough
Lovely bike all the track/race trimmings.
Spare rear wheel, SSS paddock stand and set of wets included
Probably needs new tyers but front is still in pretty good condition
V5 Also included
Link to image> https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=13363
Other details
Bike was properly set up for racing by a previous owner and has not been modified in anyway since purchase, fork internals replaced and set up for track
Rear suspension proffesionally set up for track.
Full Fibre-glass faring
Race rearsets.
Great track bike
Great for 1st time rookie racers
Contact Luke> [email protected] or 07796271856
Luke ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|