 gimpy limp Nearly there...

Joined: 19 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:02 - 06 Dec 2005 Post subject: mot places (car/bike)? |
 |
|
silly question but as I havent moted a bike before do most car mot places do bikes aswell? I've not noticed any bike only places so I assume they will all be equiped to do bikes are they? ____________________ -=[Sam/b]=- cx500's the only way to travel, we do it in style just like jimmy saville
msn addy - [email protected]
https://pre-auto.com/cx500/rat_and_survival_gallery_2006 |
|
 0ddball World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:41 - 06 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
https://www.begin-motorcycling.co.uk/dealers.htm
Have a look on there, you're bound to find umpteen dealers and mechanics near you who will almost all have motorcycle MOT facilities. Most car garages will not do motorcycle MOTs. ____________________ I must not be a troll...
Mmmm, Guinness
Discovering the delights of Hammerite and a 3/4" brush.  |
|