 gimpy limp Nearly there...

Joined: 19 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:59 - 05 Dec 2005 Post subject: insurance brokers |
 |
|
why do insurance people require you to go through a broker? I've rang a couple up direct and they just put me through to brokers, seems odd. Also I get very different prices from different brokers using the same people. For example carole nash (broker) only want 171.50 with breakdown cover and they use equity red star whilst the other one I rang (forget who) wanted £488.25 - with breakdown using equity again with the exact same details.
Carole nashes breakdown service any good btw? I'm most likely gonna take insurance out with them i've heard a few good things about the recovery service they offer. Do they do their breakdown recovery day and night? ____________________ -=[Sam/b]=- cx500's the only way to travel, we do it in style just like jimmy saville
msn addy - [email protected]
https://pre-auto.com/cx500/rat_and_survival_gallery_2006 |
|
 base Trackday Trickster
Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|