Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Scooter in Danger?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:41 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Scooter in Danger? Reply with quote

I noticed my neighbours scooter seat was up and though...Uh-Ho. Had a look at mine, seat lock broken, Steering lock snapped. Tried to start it up to store it somewhere else as I'm not using it at the moment and it didn't start. Tried to kick it over and still nothing. The fuckers had taken the spark plug out. So this got me thinking... I bet they are coming back to snap the chain.

If it goes today, it goes, it's not the end of the world as it's insured and I drive everywhere now I have a car. If they don't take it I'm getting another spark plug on the way home from work and moving it miles away to a secure shed out in the sticks...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:44 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Re: Scooter in Danger? Reply with quote

Harold_Shand wrote:
Tried to kick it over

You were that upset? Shocked Laughing

Sorry to hear about that though. Good luck for later, hope you get it somewhere safe tonight!

You reported it to the filth?
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, it hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm not that bothered if it goes, I just hope they burn it out or it goes to Italy or something rather than me getting it back in a weeks time with a fucked engine and no panels...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:51 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the filth out mate. The might have left prints on it etc... and if nothing else it raises their awareness of crime in your area.

People can't complain the filth don't do their job correctly if they don't give them the information they need to do it! Wink
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:02 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take that advice and phone them now. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

The filth take a dim view on someone reporting crime.

Where have you been?

Hope if it gets taken they ride it two up into a truck mixer. Laughing
Thieving bastats
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:26 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just spent 11 minutes on hold, had the phone on loudspeaker, the copper answered the phone and then like a twat, I pressed the hang up button instead of the one sets back to hand set.

I thank you.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:27 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMSL

*wipes coke off keyboard*

You b4stard. Razz Laughing
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
imho This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:37 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh it up.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:38 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in a town east of Glasgow.
I phoned the local twats and spoke to a person in Govan.
(About 15 miles away) Who wasn't even a police officer.

I was told to go to the station which I'm doing today.
I'll be fobbed off as usual coz they can't deal with the issue.

Shite really coz it costs part of my Poll Tax to pay the dummies.
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:42 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, man, I've been to a Police station during the day. Wear a shell suit and give yourself a black eye or everyone in the queue will think you're a grass.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:23 - 08 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm told I look like a Fu*kin' Protestant so they'll just think I'm police. Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 300 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.01 - MySQL Queries: 17 - Page Size: 80.73 Kb