Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Nintendogs for DS

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:24 - 19 Dec 2005    Post subject: [WANTED] Nintendogs for DS Reply with quote

Anyone got this they want to sell.

Thanks Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

EDBANGER
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 19 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean you actually managed to get your hands on a DS?? How much did you pay in the end?

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 12:25 - 19 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fucking load of hassle, spanning the whole of town, the internet and other insanely shit effort provoking tasks, finally coming across a second hand one for £69.99.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 21 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to sell my Blue nintendo DS which I've had a month with nintendogs for £120 in the box with the receipt and garuntee,

but I spose that Is useless to you now as you already have a DS

Rolling Eyes simple

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:01 - 22 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

But they are £99.99 in the shops with that game. lol

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:55 - 22 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but they are also sold out in alot of places,

I'd sell it for £100, as I dont want to lose any money on it, may aswell keep it for anything less.

simple

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 19:52 - 22 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Nice try.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 128 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1