 Craig_ Trackday Trickster

Joined: 06 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
|
 Craig_ Trackday Trickster

Joined: 06 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:57 - 28 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Further Info;
It's a Type 043 shock, its part code is AP10-301S and the retail is a cool £597.78 + VAT. Hyperpro say its for a 98-00 bike, however it'll be for a 98-00.5 bike. I've compared it to my uncles 04 Tuono shock and can't see any difference in fitting so presume it will fit all the Mille's and Tuono's. It features;
- High Speed Compression Damping (30 Clicks)
- Low Speed Compression Damping (30 Clicks)
- Rebound Adjustment (48 Clicks)
- Pre-Load Adjustment
- Progressive Spring
- Height Adjustment
- Titanium Nitrate Stanchion
As said above this shock cost £702.39 and has never been used, someone will grab a real bargain they just have to make me the right offer. I'm been realistic with this shock I am not looking to get £600-700 for it as I know that won't happen.
If your interested drop me a PM or e-mail with an offer, if you want any further pictures or measurements let me know! ____________________ VAG Cars - www.vagcars.co.uk - North East VAG Owners Club |
|