Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Anyone want a 125?? best offer over ?200

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:35 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Anyone want a 125?? best offer over £200 [FOR SALE] Reply with quote

Hi,

As I'm moving, and will be living right next to work I'm not needing my bike anymore.

My plan is to get rid of this one, and get something nicer when I've sorted my cash out

Anyone fancy taking it off my hands? It's a Baimo RSR 125cc basically a CG clone. Electrics arn't great but the engine is bullet proof. I've also managed to snap the little clip bit on the side panel so they fall off, but I can soon glue them back together or get new ones.

Just had new chain, spockets and cush drive fitted this weekend, 2 new Continental tyres. It's on a 03 plate so no MOT needed. Taxed. All good!

Best offer i've had is £200, but not sure if i should trust him. anyone wanna go to £205?

Oh, it has to go at the end of Jan. If all else fails I'm gonna scrap the thing!
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.


Last edited by tribal_tiger on 18:31 - 13 Dec 2005; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Biker-Kev
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:25 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

£200 for a 2003 bike, w.t.f
____________________
Zhongyu ZY50, Aprilia SR50, Motorhispania RX50, Aprilia RS125, Honda VFR400 nc24 and my corsa
https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikerkev/
Theory: Passed 8/11/2005 Practical: Passed 13/12/2005 Proud holder of A2 license
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez



Joined: 05 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:35 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

any pics?
____________________
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:35 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

interested.

got pics? where are you?

if you have no pics then i'll google it later tonight when home from work.
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, here is a pic of the bike as it was new

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/tribaltiger/RSR.jpg

then bits fell off it!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/tribaltiger/Photo-0018.jpg

I've put new arrow indicators on it. Replaced the back light. I've not got round to sorting out the side panels yet.

As i said, new chain and sprockets and new cush drive went in on Sunday. New tyres (about a month old at most).

I'm moving to Suffolk and it's not worth taking it with me. I'd say that who ever wants it should really know their way around an engine a bit. Nothing major but just enough to get around. Only other problem i can think of is a stud came out the front of the exaust so it's a bit noisy at the moment!

I'm in Aldershot if anyone is interested. It will need to go at the end of Jan as that's when i move, but I'll be using it to get to work and back till then
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

After much abuse and hours spent not cleaning it, it looks a little more grubby!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/tribaltiger/DSCN2582.jpg

Not the best pic, but it's night time!

It could do with a good clean and a check over, but I'm still using it to do 40 miles a day and it never complains! starts first time and does over 110MPG!!

Insurance also costs about the same as a slice of toast.

I've still got the books and gubbins to go with it all.

The one thing i'll say is that I'm not mechanically minded at all and for all i know the engine could explode at any moment. I really have no clue as what to what parts are even called!! Therefore if there is something major wrong with it. I honestly don't know about it. I really don't think there is, but i wouldn't want someone to come back and think i tried to con them. That's why at £200 you can't do wrong! so £205 anyone?

Just thought to say 17,600 Km on the clock (11K miles) I'm the 2nd owner. First owner bought it for his wife, she failed the CBT and never got on it. He took it out twice so it had just under 200Km on the clock when i got it! Had all the work on it done at the store where it was originally purchased.
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.


Last edited by tribal_tiger on 18:48 - 13 Dec 2005; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:27 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell tatters, your sodding close! I work in Weybridge! never realised!
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:20 - 13 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

how long is it taxed for?
you are keeping it till end of january is that right?
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:51 - 14 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, need it to get to work on. OK, just saw the tax disk and i don't have as much time left on it as i thought i had, It's only taxed till the end of Feb. But oh no. it's £15 a year to tax it!!! Wink

I've a member who lives near me offering £250

Please note that You don't just have to offer money, I take a number of items of payments including baked goods.

Feel free to top anyones offer by adding large numbers of Jaffa Cakes.

God I love Jaffa Cakes! That and Garabaldi's
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:26 - 14 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll pass...will have passed my test by then Smile
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

haGGard
Nearly there...



Joined: 13 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 29 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, where are you located? I've checked your profile but i need a location name to use in multimap Laughing Wink
____________________
chaff mans random tingz on loot Razz
"Why dont you go and weld your face to a moving train, you sack of pus" - tobyr
"ROFL MY TOFFLE I AM TEH 1337 SPELLING MISTAKE FINDER!" - BikerBen
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 285 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.57 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 68.6 Kb