Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London to Brighton cycle.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Topic moved: from to UK National by Korn (6 Jan 2006 - 10:29)
View previous topic : View next topic  

shouba
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:08 - 17 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

would love to join you all in this one but it's a bit difficult seeing as i live in france now... have done it the last 4 times..good crack, well worth the effort. very good pub on route as well {the crown at turners hill} the land lord's big into his bikes aswell. Smile

illusion
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:08 - 05 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have lacked some thought in how I am actually going to get my bike down to Clapham from North London?! Did I read somewhere that the trains are not allowing bikes on that day? If that is the case, I'm buggered if know how I'm going to do it Rolling Eyes

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 12:21 - 05 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The London - Brighton train isnt going to be allowing train's, read nothing about other route's.

Also how far is it to Clapham common for you, I'm using the 10 miles there as a warm up for the event. Smile

illusion
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:26 - 05 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
The London - Brighton train isnt going to be allowing train's, read nothing about other route's.

Also how far is it to Clapham common for you, I'm using the 10 miles there as a warm up for the event. Smile

Ah OK, might be alright then. Yeah I just checked multimap and it is about 10 miles for me, so errrm, hmm, might cycle it.

probably get the train though... Smile

illusion
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:31 - 17 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ideas how we are going to manage to meet up?

Dom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 17 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put your mobile number in your personal details and set all the l2b'ers as 'friends'. I've added you, so you should be able to see my number in my profile.

We're gonna aim to leave 7ish tomorrow in the hope that'll get us to/near clapham common for 8:30ish.

If anyone fancies wearing stilts/a top hat/both that could come in handy, as finding each other in 27,000 other cyclists might be tricky. Neutral
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 279 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5