 Whosthedaddy Super Spammer
Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:36 - 25 Jan 2006 Post subject: Yes! |
 |
|
Today was a good day
After having problems starting the bike in the damn cold, I thought that as today was a nice sunny day, I'd take the bike for a quick spin.
I was in the groove, and it felt fecking great I purposefully went a route where there are shit loads of round-abouts to help practice the right handers (which freak me out), and I nailed them all! A couple of times I surprised myself at the gentle flick around the bends
The trip was only a short one, but still fraught with drama I managed to ride the front wheel over a stone the size of a cricket ball, and of course every little bump in the road slammed my nads into the tank
When its good its good Cant wait for a little more 'me' time for a blast  ____________________ Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy |
|
 Groove World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:05 - 25 Jan 2006 Post subject: Re: Yes! |
 |
|
|
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Barney Spanner Monkey

Joined: 17 Jun 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:59 - 25 Jan 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Its awesome when you nail a ride, thats why I love my commute to work everyday, unlike most car drivers!  ____________________ CG125|CB400SF|CBR600FX|Triumph Daytona T595|CBR929RR |
|
 dodger Traffic Copper

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|