Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Where do I go to replace the bits I just smashed?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

slider_zx6r
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 22 Jan 2006    Post subject: Where do I go to replace the bits I just smashed? Reply with quote

Just a couple of rays of sunlight and I'm itching to get my bike out the garage, made it to the end of the drive then slammed it down the road!

Yeah Laugh it up. Cold tyres mud, Dust & road grit = high-side.

To cap it off I binned my brand new Arai Astro R 2nd time out. It was Pearl Black with a dark visor so sweet.

So I really need the following for a 2005 ZX6R

Single R&G Crash Mushroom
Right hand lower fairing
" Footrest hangar

Any racers out there needing to clear some space in the workshop?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:55 - 22 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try asking on www.mcnninjas.co.uk, might have some luck there.

As for the R&G write them a nice letter about how they saved your bike from tons of damage and they might chuck you a freebie Thumbs Up

Oh, see my sig to update the spill counter Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

slider_zx6r
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:50 - 22 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Joe,

I'm #8 by the looks of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

slider_zx6r
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:27 - 25 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well looks like I have it sorted. I'll replace the rear set £55.00 for a new one and attempt to get paint to spray the fairing myself. If I bugger it up I've lost nothing I can still buy a replacement.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:41 - 25 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth keeping an eye on ebay for the fairing piece you want, I've sourced several panels from there.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

slider_zx6r
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:47 - 25 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a look on ebay but it would appear I'm the only tit to drop a C1H so far. I'll keep looking though.

The damage is so minor it would be easy for someone with some spraying skills.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 253 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 2.93 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 45.67 Kb