Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The offside rule explained for girls...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

spitfire
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:40 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: The offside rule explained for girls... Reply with quote

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have. The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes. The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you. If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes. At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, *whilst it is in
flight* you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes. Always remembering that until the purse has *actually been
thrown* it would be plain wrong to be forward of the other shopper.

By George I think she's got it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

freckles
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in a box at manchester city, one of the guys from the box brought 2 of those in and asked me to give them to the two women in the box, at least they saw the funny side of it! Very Happy

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhh f*ck. I now understand the off-side rule. Confused Does that make me a women?

haGGard
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:33 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Nicely explained, i understand it now i think! Even my gf understands it already and i dont! Embarassed

If i was watching a game of footy though (not that i do) i dont think i would spot an offside offence, it would fly right over my head still...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 23:18 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boys at work explained the Offside rule to me, i still dont understand it though. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 101 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1