Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

B.C.F Funny stuff

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

WizardofNos
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:49 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: B.C.F Funny stuff Reply with quote

This use to be my favorite forum for posting and finding funny stuff.
But in the last 6 months its changed, to the point were I rarly bother anymore....

You see People are to quick to just paste in a link to ebaums world or funnystuff.com. or 1 of the other top funny sites

Nobody takes the time to copy the properties of the vid and post the link so we get the film not the site...

I dunno maybee I am just being Gay.....
But you come to the BCF forum to read the funnies, when the mojority of them are links to the other big funny websites...

Dont people know how do dig out of the funny stuff that they have just looked at on a website from the tempory internet files and then upload them or a link....

We are lucky this forum actualy lets us UPLOAD stuff to it!! some and most dont!!
So all Iam saying is... if you see somthing funny on another website please dig it out of ya temp int files or save it to the hard drive and then post it as an attachment or host it on a free hosting website and post us the link to that.. not to a website is probably in our favorites anyway!!

Cheers.

R4nger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it your the picture is of you because you can't be arsed to click a whole 1 link and have it displayed on a web page instead of of your video player?

In IT support, I would call you a "user".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:55 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? Confused

Linking to some page on some other site isn't a problem is it?

Most people really can't be bothered to fuck around uploading it when they could just as easily just post a link to it.

I can see why its a good idea if you're wanting to spend more time posting or if you're wanting to use more bandwidth on BCF (when the server's going slow enough already) but other than that why would you want to?

WizardofNos
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 17:05 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Average Out of the top 20 posts in funny stuff, 10 are links to other websites....

And they seem to be the same ones most of the time.Spose I am just moaning coz its Lazy..

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 17:10 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I dunno maybe I am just being Gay.....

Yeah pretty much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WizardofNos
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 17:13 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Maybee

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 17:18 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL fear the airsoft gun Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:30 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is gonna be scared of anyone wearing that jumper?

I'd hide my face too Embarassed

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 17:38 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
Who is gonna be scared of anyone wearing that jumper?

I'd hide my face too Embarassed

OI i have those type of jumpers for xmas every year Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1