Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
its the chin strap that makes me gag

Thought I wa gonna have to take my Caberg back to the shop, it was so uncomfortable Crying or Very sad Better now its broken in and adjusted a little better

Stevie GooGs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
Quote:
its the chin strap that makes me gag

Thought I wa gonna have to take my Caberg back to the shop, it was so uncomfortable Crying or Very sad Better now its broken in and adjusted a little better

I had the older flip up helmet which i thought was ok for commuting but i got sick of the clip on strap and the fact my chin hit the guard. Went and spent a lot on a Shoei X-Spirit, 100x better, the caberge venting was not up to much compared to my new one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter whether the vents are open or shut, it steams up the same Confused
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 15 years, 57 days between these two posts...
alfazhossain This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

CorriganJ
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:49 - 03 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not claustrophobic, but I sometimes gag - the helmet strap pressing on my neck or my jacket pressing on my neck makes me want to throw up. Guess I just have a VERY strong gag reflex and never realised until now because I've never been in a situation that made me realise... might ask some of my exes if they have any tips for how to control it...

EDIT: Just saw this was an old thread that was revived for some reason. Sorry for adding to it, let this thread die.

spongefinger
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:23 - 03 Apr 2021    Post subject: Flip lid Reply with quote

I had this concern when I started biking. I got a flip up helmet , doesn't really make much difference when you are riding but I find once I'm riding I forget about everything else except concentrating on the road but it's nice when you pull over and want a break for a minute to be able to quickly flip up rather than take off, also I wear glasses and have to take them off if I want to take helmet off.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 03 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 fucking year thread necro.

Feck off with your spam you spooge sucker.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 13 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2