 fuzz World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:26 - 08 Feb 2006 Post subject: Insurance for two bikes |
 |
|
I've just had an online quote for two bikes cheaper than that of just the first.
1999 VFR800 - £418.20 TPF&T 1y NCB
Add 2000 NSR125R - £405.20 TPF&T 2y NCB
Not much less, but surprising. The only thing I can think of is that there is 3 years total no claims. Is it really profitable to keep a bike off the road and insured to increase your NCB, and then use the accrued discount on something you might not have been able to afford?
I've just seen what the VFR alone with 3 years NCB would be and it comes out at £315. ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/fuzzbcf/
Bikes: '99 NSR125R, '00 SV650S, K1 GSX-R600, '97 CB500, K3 SV1000S, '16 VFR800 |
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 fuzz World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:39 - 08 Feb 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hah! Jokes on them then. I probably use the NSR < 0.1% of the time I currently spend on the SV. ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/fuzzbcf/
Bikes: '99 NSR125R, '00 SV650S, K1 GSX-R600, '97 CB500, K3 SV1000S, '16 VFR800 |
|
 kb-zxr Could Be A Chat Bot
Joined: 01 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|