Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Giving up my dog

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:08 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Giving up my dog Reply with quote

Hi all alot of things have happened in the past 2 weeks and im having to move out of my house and go live on my nanas sofa or at some mates house .

anyway to my point

I have a very lively 10 month old springer spaniel i love him to pieces but no one in my family will look after him untill i can get back on my feet and get my own place .

Hes very well looked after and always in the mood to play , would make an amazing family dog.

He is house trained but with him been so young when he meets new people he gets excited and pickles lol.

Im not selling him as i think it would be wrong, he needs to go to a good home, to someone who will have alot of time for him.

Hes 10 month old and is called Scuzz.

If anyone is interested send me a PM

Thanks .

Sadie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sorry to hear this, dransy, and would love to help if I could, but I suspect my dog wouldn't be impressed if another came to live with us.

I hope you find him a good home.

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 16:11 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he a Welsh springer or a English springer?
And were are you to meet ?

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

English springer spaniel , also pedigree , i think i have the certificate somewhere to prove hes pedigree aswell.

I think its a certificate anyway.

And im around the leeds area

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:43 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent, dad wants a picture of scuzz before comitting to anything.

We have a farm and currently 2 springers, 3 irish water spaniels and a pup, and a scruffy mongrel. one more springer would be a welcome addition after the loss of our oldun in august.

simple

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

any pictures yet?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 130 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1