At what point do you say 'enough?'

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:58 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

octane wrote:
Posting this here was always a silly idea really...

Rolling Eyes

You are asking a bunch of strangers to solve your dilema, did you expect anything different?

Nice thread though, learnt plenty about fellow bikers Thumbs Up

kenny
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:38 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
Quote:
how about a badly packed kebab?

Ouch, chilli sauce Shocked

you could try 2 slaps of raw meat in a bottle lmao for a good night in and you could put ketchup on for if you like doing it at that time of the month Laughing

octane
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:43 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
octane wrote:
Posting this here was always a silly idea really...

Rolling Eyes

You are asking a bunch of strangers to solve your dilema, did you expect anything different?

Nice thread though, learnt plenty about fellow bikers Thumbs Up

It wasn't, isn't, a dilemma.

This forum has gone to shit a little bit since I joined.

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 13:52 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
Sexual preferences are a sticky one

Hetro Thumbs Up
Homo Thumbs Up
Bi Thumbs Up

Toy boy Embarassed
Sugar daddy Embarassed

Necrophilia Sick
Beastiality Sick Sick It wont burn your eyes

Paedophilia Middle Finger Evil or Very Mad Middle Finger (die you feckers)

I know its a persons choice, but who has the right to judge?

what about that eyeball licking fetish eewwww!

ooh and not forgetting BDSM

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:15 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

octane you got alot of help at the start of this thread. yo uhave indeed started of a good debate between forum members. yes it has got a wee bit out of context but all threads do on forums.

how is the situation now anyway?

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Whats that?

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:34 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dick Small Mouth.... Thinking ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 14:39 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
Quote:

Whats that?

Bondage, domination and sado-masichism

a

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot am member.......oops Embarassed

https://leatheroaks.org/Waders/Green/IMG_1897ab.JPG

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 15:15 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Who gives a flying feck? If she had two guys at once years ago then she might be keen on a threesome with yourself and another lass. Laughing I don't see this as a negative but a potential opportunity Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:24 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems octane does have a prob with her being a slut. (sorry octane)

maybe he wants a nice girl who does one at a time with time spaces between them. not all in the one night whos the daddy sort of a girl.

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 15:36 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:
Laughing Who gives a flying feck? If she had two guys at once years ago then she might be keen on a threesome with yourself and another lass. Laughing I don't see this as a negative but a potential opportunity Laughing

i'm not secure enough to go out with a slut.. I'd forever be worrying she was shagging around.

if it was me.. I'd care to despite what the "macho image" part of me tells me might be seen as "cool"

a

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:39 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i where a fella i would be worried about what sort of std she has and how often she sluts about and is ine man not good enough for her? then theres the insecurity yes and the well used goods, you know walking down the street and she has had nearly all the men at once sort of thing.

Mary Jane
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:44 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringing this back on topic:

I think too much is when it starts to feel wrong.

I've been asked the question "would you ever sleep with two guys at once?" and I thought about it, and came to the conclusion that it would just feel wrong to me. So my answer in that case was "no".

When you're in a relationship with someone, I think most people want to be with someone with sensibilities similar to their own. If you're into S&M, you're not going to get much satisfaction from a relationship with someone who finds it disturbing. And they probably wont be very comfortable in that relationship either.

Most people who are just looking to get laid, but really aren't interested in anything beyond that wont care about what someone's done in the past, but when you're interested in someone and you're looking for something more, finding out that this person's sensibilities don't match your own can be a real letdown. And if someone's done something that you consider to be just wrong, it can be hard to look at that person with any respect at all.

I've done a few things that I've ended up regretting. Years later, I still have emotional baggage about some things I've done. So many of those things I regretted, felt wrong at the time, but I just didn't know how to say "no", or how to disinvolve myself. I was really young then.
But also, I was looking at things from a completely different perspective. When you're a teenager, and you've got grown men looking you up and down and trying to get in your pants, it's incredibly flattering. You sit there, thinking you know it all, thinking you're all grown up, and you've got your "grown up" boyfriend to prove it. You don't realise then that there is something inherently wrong with a man who would have sex with someone as young as you. You don't even realise it when you've had a string of them, and you're sitting complaining to your friends about how every guy you've dated has turned out to be a "psycho".

But then one day, you can see it, and maybe it disgusts you, and maybe you just stop having sex.

Your sensibilities have changed.

But then, when you meet someone years later who you're interested in, and find that they have similar sensibilities, how do you tell them about all of the things you did when you were young? when they ask how many men you've slept with, what age you lost your virginity at? Do you lie? Or do you tell the truth and hope they'll see you for who you are right now: maybe a person who has made some mistakes, but a person who has also learned from them; a better person than you once were.

Or will they just see some cheap, nasty whore?

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

mary jane i pat you on the back. Thumbs Up i agree with what you said there. read it octane and tell us what you think please.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:07 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here is my tuppence...If your both in love then I would imagine you could see past a 'wild youth'. TBH I look down upon people who've had a wholesome, do no wrong life. They tend to be the people with the least tolerance, most ignorance and biggest double standards.

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:11 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont judge what you dont know Confused Not bad idea Thumbs Up

BlackSheep
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:57 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesnt bother me , but i'm probably more of a deviant than most anyway Mr. Green

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:24 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I've been in the position where I had a threesome offered to me, another girl and a guy, and I was quite horrified that they thought I'd be up for that. It's all well and good talking about stuff like that, but when you're put in the position in real life, it's completely different. I think it's quite...well, 'loose'...myself for people to do that, but everyone's free to do as they like. However, as much as we contest that we wouldnt think harshly of then, of course we would. Actions determine our impression of someone. If I see a girl at a club or somewhere getting off with lots of guys, I'd think she was a hoebag, she might be the nicest, brainiest, kindest person ever, but in that instant I'd have decided that I wouldnt want to associate with her. It sucks, but thats the way it is.
Saying that, the past is the past. Everyone makes mistakes and does things they regret. You can either live your life hating yourself for the mistakes you've made, or make sure you own't make themagain. It's all a learning curve.

octane
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:24 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think everyone got confused, the girl I talk with at work is just that, I'll more than likely be getting married to someone else by the end of the year.
I'm not seing her, so it's not a dilema, or a problem for me.
I just thought the discussion we had raised an interesting question.
How does everyone set thier limits, when is enough, too much?

Geddit?

octane
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:27 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Jane wrote:

Or will they just see some cheap, nasty whore?

I'll go with this.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 14:38 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Jane wrote:
I just didn't know how to say "no", or how to disinvolve myself. I was really young then.

mmm young girls who dont know how to say no

drifts off into a day dream...

i really shd make more of en effort to find that type of girl

wtf is disinvolve supposed to mean ? ( i know its no a real word)

octane
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:47 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:

wtf is disinvolve supposed to mean ? ( i know its no a real word)

It think in this context, it's a posh way of forgetting how to keep your legs closed.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 15:03 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

That was my point, you don't. Make your judgement when the time comes...You know if your fiance told you similar stories after you got married would you dump them for having a wild past or not really care cos you love the person your with now and not the person they were twenty years ago.

octane
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:12 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:
Quote:

That was my point, you don't. Make your judgement when the time comes...You know if your fiance told you similar stories after you got married would you dump them for having a wild past or not really care cos you love the person your with now and not the person they were twenty years ago.

Yeh, I get what your saying.

As for me, some things I could live with, just, some things I really couldn't.
I can't work out why, I (and probably others) have a tolerance level, what sets it?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 81 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5