Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 20:05 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:
Quote:
Offtopic Chat
Nothing to do with bikes? Chat about it in here.

Im pretty sure this is the right place for my post.The post was to see if any one thought the same as me as said.

Wr your a silly c**t ide slap the f*ck out off.Sitting hiding behind ya pc like some fool.Please grab ya balls see if there big enough to come see me an act the way you are now infront of me.

As in another of my posts i explaind the spell check did not work in my internet explorer

Also please read my sig its for sad low life scummy indaviduals like yourself to try an make them understand not all are perfect some have disabiltys that are out there controll.

Its also says sorry for my spelling but.Sad little f**k like yourself taking cheap shots is a scared little child hiding behind a pc (or bullied yourself)

Why call me a cunt?

I was only trying to help. You want to grow up mate.

WR

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You took a passing remark about newbies personally, kicked off, threatened people and now you look very, very foolish.

Just incase you didn't realise.
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 20:19 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

0ni wrote:
I've always wondered why folk stick qkserve links on forums and draw attention to them somehow - do you actually get money in return for doing this??

Commission junction?

Noticed more and more of them and was just wondering what they were.

The forum converts any ebay links to qkserve - it helps pay the hosting. Thumbs Up

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:23 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:
I did not threaten any perosn atall ?

HerbalDayZ wrote:
An im not here to be disrespected (You can allways come to ashford an try it) any way
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 20:27 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

google wrote:
Slang for someone who is new to the Internet or a specific aspect of it.
www.education-world.com/help/glossary.shtml

Easy, tiger.

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 20:33 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww leave the newbie alone Laughing

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Desperate ? or just plain piss take Reply with quote

No one said newbies shouldn't post m8, but they should post better things. I haven't started a thread for ages because I have nothing interesting to draw everyones attention to.

I probably was being sh1tty be posting it in the first place. But you really over reacted dude and will probably never live it down.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:54 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:
Is it my fault im new to wanting to know about bikes.I have ridden them but never got to know the bike or how it worked.

And you came to a top place to find out. Lot of people here know a lot of stuff.

HerbalDayZ wrote:
if you would like to explain you felt you had to make a post.

Like I said it's a public forum not a personal diary. It was you that brought it to my attention to it in the first place.

Then you went overboard and insulted me so I decided to make you look more stupid than you already were doing with your reactions to peoples threads.

The rest of your questions will have to wait because I need a shower.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:
Having fun with the Karma MR ?

Not having fun, your being a prick and I rated it as so.

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Everready wrote:
HerbalDayZ wrote:
Having fun with the Karma MR ?

Not having fun, your being a prick and I rated it as so.

Hehe looks like your having fun too Wink

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 21:54 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip is god how dare you insult my master Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:22 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip wrote:
Also why do newbies post sh1te threads?

The irony of you actually asking this question.

ashley_46
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to have issues Herbal. wr450 was pointing out that the karma system takes these into accout and also the way other people view you. He didn't call you a newbie and really neither did flip. He posted an extra comment under a bit with O/T for off topic and asked why newbies post crap. At no point were you directly called a newbie. You then decided you wanted to get offencsive and over react like some arsey little kid.

No doubt your now gonna hurl abuse in my direction but hey ho who cares. It's a forum and views and comments on here aren't exactly going to hurt are they. Just chill out a bit though and learn to take hepfull advice when it's handed your way.

BTW i didn't even notice your sig because i don't bother reading them so i may well of made the same comment to you trying to be helpfull. Penny Coin Penny Coin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MikeH
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:47 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbaldayz,

being called a Newbie whether you consider it's a real word or not is no big deal, certainly I'd rather have someone say that than being called a cunt !!

As for threatening folk with violence ?? thats well out of order even if you are touchy about your condition (and don't quote the dictionary definition of threat again, it's obvious what you mean't in your earlier posts).
All it does is alude to you being less intelligent than the folk you accuse of the same. Put a reasonable answer together and you might get a respectful answer, but if all you can do is threaten, resort to name calling or try to put down and insult peoples intelligence with needless quotes from the Oxford English Dictionary then your going to get the same back.

I find it amusing that you assume the people you are talking to are young kids or skinny wimps hiding behind PC's when you threaten them from the very same position of hiding behind your own screen, safe in the knowledge that in reality no one is ever going to knock on your door to take you up on your challenge, and to be honest most folk couldn't be arsed anyway as it the internet which at the end of the day means about as much as one of Tony Blairs statements on WMD in Iraq !

Chill out and don't bite

Mike

who let the trolls out ? Rolling Eyes

MikeH
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 01:20 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Thumbs Down

MikeH
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 01:21 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeH wrote:
Cool Thumbs Down

sorry meant Thumbs Up pressed the wrong one Rolling Eyes

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 01:23 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i have been called a n00by for neally 10 years , i have always used it in my net names and i dont find it offencive in any way shap or form, infact some times being called a nebw/n00b is a good ice breaker onn forums and at least you have a excuse when you say or make your self look a total dickhead..............

Just say i,m a n00b , i dont know better Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 82 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3