BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Help needed.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:38 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Help needed. Reply with quote

ok me and a mate gave some guy in the pub a right kicking on monday night cos he was sticking his nose in where it wasnt wanted. Took him to the toilets and put the boot in good and proper.

Thing is, when the landlord interviened, we called it off, went and left the pub. As i walked off the kid got up and made a lunge for me... my mate just kicked him agian in the nackers and he dropped down.

Then he shouted, Im gonna get you you stupid fucker... watch your back...

Problem lies in some text messages i got last friday night - death threats.. One of which says - we know where you drink fucker, we're gonna skin you alive. And then on monday theres this kid in there asking questions (ive never seen him in the local before) - and he got a right kicking.

Anyone been in similar situations? What are the odds of this person actually being associated with the death threats, and now cos i dun him ova, comin and wantin some payback.

Its really been buggin me these last few days.

Confused

Klause
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:40 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took you and another mate to kick him in, what happened to a fair fight? I hope he does find you.

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some advice.

Grow up. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:43 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advice much appreciated.

Thanks.
Middle Finger

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
Advice much appreciated.

Thanks.
Middle Finger

... and much needed by the sound of things. I agree with Klause, I hope he does find you.

Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you scared ?

Hope you are.

zephyrgirl
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 16:49 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear god!

Rolling Eyes

Did you really have to resort to violence?
I have great difficulty in undertanding how this situation could have been serious enough for you to give someone a going over.

Could you have shown the 'death threat texts' to the police?
I think they take stuff like that fairly seriously.

Perhaps it is too late for that, but you have now got a bit of a mess on your hands now and, to be honest, I'm not sure you are going to get any help here.

Go away and hide for a bit until it all dies down is the best advice I can give.
And don't be such a muppet in the future.

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

Quote:
Took him to the toilets and put the boot in good and proper

What kinda pub do you visit ? Laughing

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

It sounds like you and your mate jumped on him in the toilet.

I hope he comes back with 4 mates and puts the boot in. Something you obviously failed to if he got up afterwards and went for you straight away.

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:51 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, if you started the violence.

Even if he wound you up first.
Then you'll not get much sympathy.

You could have just thrown him bodily out of the pub.
Would most likely cause a lot less hassel in the long run
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 16:55 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your big enough to put the boot in then try to big enough to face the consequences of your actions!

As others have said It took 2 of you to take out this guy and you have the balls to make a post about it on the net, you must have felt really big and hard as he was lying their and your boots was flying in on him.

You could learn to be a man and go to the pub a lot and hope he comes in and you can sort it out 1 on 1(doubt you would like that from your post)
Or you can act the hard man on the net and in real life hide away from your actions.

my 2 penny worth.

Last edited by daz|n00by on 16:57 - 15 Feb 2006; edited 1 time in total

BlackSheep
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:56 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

" Live by the sword die by the sword "
In other words don't be such a fucking ponce and sort it out yourself
you pitiful excuse for a man !

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:57 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Help needed. Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
Its really been buggin me these last few days.

Bit late now, shoulda thought about that before you and your mate gave him "a right good kicking" since he may well have bigger mates then you do.

Can you explain what you mean by "sticking his nose in where it wasnt wanted" as I'm guessing this is some stupid little situation that you and your mate belw out of all proportions?

You shouldn't have started on him if you weren't prepared for him to fight back however he sees fit. You made your bed now sleep it in. Middle Finger

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 16:58 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately if this has stemmed from a couple of you giving one lad a kicking, then you have to expect to get a kicking off the lad and his mates back in return.

Klause wrote:
Took you and another mate to kick him in, what happened to a fair fight?

He's gay, therefore it wasn't like it was two on one. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

RobB
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:00 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
Took him to the toilets and put the boot in good and proper.

Bearing in mind the often graphic nature of some of your previous posts, that phrase took on a different and more frightening meaning.

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:03 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zephyrgirl wrote:

Did you really have to resort to violence?
I have great difficulty in undertanding how this situation could have been serious enough for you to give someone a going over.

He jumped me first my mate stepped in to save me - i aint a fighter - i make no qualms of that. I prefer to sit down and sort things out properly, but this guy wanted none of that he wanted a fight. After my mate stepped in it got carried away real quick - like it tends to do when the adrenaline is flowing and you're all tanked up on beer.

zephyrgirl wrote:
Could you have shown the 'death threat texts' to the police?
I think they take stuff like that fairly seriously.

I have already, and they didnt want to know.

zephyrgirl wrote:
Perhaps it is too late for that, but you have now got a bit of a mess on your hands now and, to be honest, I'm not sure you are going to get any help here.

I didnt think i would but i thought it was worth a try. Never been in this situation before, hope to god i arent again.

zephyrgirl wrote:
Go away and hide for a bit until it all dies down is the best advice I can give.
And don't be such a muppet in the future.

Dont i know it. Thumbs Up

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 17:06 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He jumped me first my mate stepped in to save me - i aint a fighter - i make no qualms of that. I prefer to sit down and sort things out properly, but this guy wanted none of that he wanted a fight.

Quote:
Took him to the toilets and put the boot in good and proper.

Question Confused do i sense some porkys here?

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:06 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does
Quote:
ok me and a mate gave some guy in the pub a right kicking on monday night cos he was sticking his nose in where it wasnt wanted. Took him to the toilets and put the boot in good and proper.

Equate to

Quote:
He jumped me first my mate stepped in to save me

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:08 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Help needed. Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by "sticking his nose in where it wasnt wanted" as I'm guessing this is some stupid little situation that you and your mate belw out of all proportions?

Business.

I received death threats last friday from another party against whom we do some business. I aren't a front man for it, im an advisor.

Basically i got death threats. Then this guy turned up in the pub - he'd been in there since opening time in the morning - the second i walked in after work he latched onto me and started asking questions about what i do, where i live, my surname (already knew my first name), who my employers were etc.

I got a bit worried, rang my mate and he came down. The guy then started getting agressive. I went to the loo for a piss, when i was coming out, he forced me back in... i shouted to my mate, who then came in and started giving the guy a kicking. I held the door shut until the landlord bust it in - at which point we left.

strag
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:09 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
He jumped me first my mate stepped in to save me - i aint a fighter - i make no qualms of that. I prefer to sit down and sort things out properly, but this guy wanted none of that he wanted a fight. After my mate stepped in it got carried away real quick - like it tends to do when the adrenaline is flowing and you're all tanked up on beer.

So you still felt you should stick a few boots in. Don't blame it on the beer, you did it, accept the consequences. You are gonna get your arse kicked big time. Make sure you have your blood group details on you.

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

I said we took him to the toilets. I went to the toilet and was leaving, when he confronted me, and then it moved back to the toilets - partly from him dragging me in there, partly due to my mate pushing us both in there (no cctv in the loos). Thats how it happened.

innominate
Brolly Dolly

WTF do you do?

International drug dealer or sommet???
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

getyerkneedow...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:11 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

innominate wrote:
WTF do you do?

Thats not important.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 17:12 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget the technicalities and the members who twat about.
You beat up some guy over business, I can have a guess what business it was, but you I know both know that beating up someone in this line of shite is going to get heavy.
The guy might be trying to shit you up, but you beat him up also, it might start a chain reaction.
You know who’s involved, start asking questions before you get caught out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:13 - 15 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

getyerkneedown wrote:
innominate wrote:
WTF do you do?

Thats not important.

Might be.
Would help shed light on the situation & why everyone is acting like tossers in this scenario.

Personally I think its Illegal, whatever it is

Last edited by innominate on 17:14 - 15 Feb 2006; edited 1 time in total
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 77 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3