Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Weed - how long to come down off a long session...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... via View Category
View previous topic : View next topic  

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 15:50 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Weed - how long to come down off a long session... Reply with quote

Well I discovered (rediscovered) the joys of weed (top class skunk actually) on tuesday, and have been stoned with regular top-up joints since then (which explains why I've been a bit random in IRC etc), in addition to my happy drinks of red bull. This of course has served to keep me completely wazzed for the past few days, and my peripheral vision encompasses the majority of my visible area.
Well the weather's nice again, and I'm vaguely wondering how long it will take to get back to "normal" where I don't feel completely stoned all day and night.

At least It's stopped me from drinking - haven't touched alcohol for over a week! Laughing

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 16:18 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Weed - how long to come down off a long session... Reply with quote

NSR125-Kid-UK wrote:

At least It's stopped me from drinking - haven't touched alcohol for over a week! Laughing

Do you want a medal?

WR

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 19:36 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please say something incredibly stupid and get banned Smile.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 20:02 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR125-Kid-UK wrote:
Please say something incredibly stupid and get banned Smile.

No.

WR

Reevo8
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has never taken me any time at all to come down after a long session! I get hangovers!

Not smoking pot kinda helps the flow though!
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 19 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not hard to find information on the internet.
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 15:02 - 19 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paranoia!

Dont you love just messing with stoners.

Me: Shhhhh did you hear that...

Stoner: Huh what !

Me: Sounded like your parents are home. * looks out window*

Me: OH SHIT!

Stoner: Shocked Crying or Very sad *runs around hiding every thing and sprays room down with febreeze.

Me: Laughing Clapping Dance!

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 23:51 - 19 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:
Seriously don't understand people like you Luke .This part of the forum is for silly threads IMO .Doesn't mean you need to answer in it.

maybe its yourself seeking the attention for replying

Don't see the need for you to come in an insult someone unless you yourself have nothing better to do.

Agreed.
There's no place here for abuse like that or the abusive dolts that post it on the site.

The View Askew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:17 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked shut up sucka

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:48 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weed obviously affects different people in different ways, I never took a great deal of information from the net other than the ingredients and the effects of it because sometimes it can be well off the mark.
I used to ride my bike after a kain round my mates house, but I did this only because I couldn’t smoke at my old dears, I either went home or to the girlfriends house to sleep. Lol
I wouldn’t do that nowadays, bit silly TBH, so staying at the flat for a smoke is great.
If you smoke in the day, particularly the afternoon it will affect you more so than in the evening, your blood sugar levels drop a shi* load more than later in the day (which causes the munchies) the Red Bull is not a great idea if you’re drinking it as well as smoking, your heart rate is increased anyway so you’ll be putting strain on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:55 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR125-Kid-UK wrote:
All the new sections, designed to fit the needs of the different members on the site (Auntie BCF for Gammaman and Killa for example).

Knob Razz Middle Finger
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 13:25 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
Knob Razz Middle Finger

Thumbs Up Laughing

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such bullshit, either your full of shit or the biggest lightweight in the fucking world to be feeling stoned for days after toking a few joints.

Rolling Eyes

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 13:44 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflex wrote:
Such bullshit, either your full of shit or the biggest lightweight in the fucking world to be feeling stoned for days after toking a few joints.

Rolling Eyes

Read the post again.
I said that I'd been smoking it each night - ta Smile.

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have read my last thread about giving up the weed.
I completely stopped for a month and after two weeks I felt myself really wake up, but even after a month I still noticed a progressive difference and improvement in how I felt.
I had a small toke on a pipe on sunday which put a smile on my face for a while but then I just felt that all too familiar knackered/monged feeling afterwards. It sort of confirmed that I will be leaving it out now.

If you smoke an 1/8th of skunk over two nights then obviously you're going to feel like a bit of a spastic for a few days but you won't still be actively 'stoned'.

However if you wish to remain stoned I suggest buying a box of 'Jane Asher cookie mix' available from all good co-ops. Chuck in half of it with about an 1/8th of your finest ground green stuff.
One of the four cookies should be enough to keep you on the way up until at least lunchtime the next day.
I tried eating it as a healthy alternative but fuck me it just doesn't stop.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 91 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... via View Category All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1