True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:42 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
True Blue wrote:
Tbh a bikes only worth what its enough. quote]

^^^not my quote^^^ Wink

G wrote:
You have come to have a festival ticket you don't need.

Point is, he didn't "come to have" the ticket. He bought them to sell on for an obscene amount.

Kev said...
Quote:
My cousin and I had our name down on two sites increasing our chance

How can you have your "name down" for tickets which are sold on a first come first serve basis. He must have known he had tickets by the time the second set were bought. Tickets touts are widely regarded as rip of merchants. He should be man enough to admit he bought them with the intention of selling them instead of making up stories.

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 20:07 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry kev,bit confused,you started off this thread offering 2x full weekend+ camping tickets,but the email confirmation you posted is camping+sunday. have you fucked up or are you scamming someone? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 21:28 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason your tickets cost more kev is you have paid for entrance to a seated area Confused I think its pretty steep to pay for a one day concert. I think you better check both your sets of tickets as your mate may have made the same mistake twice, Dont want you getting turned away at the gate sat morn Very Happy ,although i'm sure some nice scalper would help you out if the price was right. Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:44 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OFFICIAL-T-IN-THE-PARK-2006-TICKET-TOUT-BADGE_W0QQitemZ6606842072QQcategoryZ58738QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Biker-Kev
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:50 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tickets sold for £225 each and all profits are going to charity.

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 23:55 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Biker-Kev** wrote:
. Reason they are so high is because the biggest offer we have had so far is £580 for both.

So that was a load of crap?

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 23:59 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clapping Looking forward to seeing the reciept from the charity,so we know who benefits

Biker-Kev
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:10 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
**Biker-Kev** wrote:
. Reason they are so high is because the biggest offer we have had so far is £580 for both.

So that was a load of crap?

lol, pulled out.

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing the reciept from the charity,so we know who benefits

Yes, as soon as we get it i will quite happily post it, but it prob wont be untill after the show because the purchase doesnt want to exchange money untill he gets tickets.

Fallen Angel
Franny the Nanny

PostPosted: 19:58 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Biker-Kev** wrote:
Tickets sold for £225 each and all profits are going to charity.

Is that the charity for bikers that have been ripped off? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 21:22 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Biker-Kev** wrote:
Looking forward to seeing the reciept from the charity,so we know who benefits

Yes, as soon as we get it i will quite happily post it, but it prob wont be untill after the show because the purchase doesnt want to exchange money untill he gets tickets.[/quote]

No, offence mate but i think this is never going to happen, and even if you did you would only be doing it because EVERYONE on this thread said its wrong.

I didnt see at the start off this thread "of course all profit to charity" Doh!

From what ive seen on BCF of your selling (your RS, visor and now these tickets) i would NEVER buy anything of you Thumbs Down

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:28 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
From what ive seen on BCF of your selling (your RS, visor and now these tickets) i would NEVER buy anything of you Thumbs Down

And there's more....

jayluvmito
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:47 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck it, i would of sold them for £300 if i could. i rather spend the money and be given dirty looks by a load of jealous tossers...

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:49 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jealous? Why's that then?

jayluvmito
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:50 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

you tell me, your the one who's moaning.

Ork12
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:12 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If theres a profit to be had then why not? If I'd of got hold of an xbox360 of christmas it would of been on Ebay straight away. At least hes now donating some of it to charity. Also whoever it was whinging about buying a lemon of a bike, did you not fully check it out before buying it?

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

jayluvmito wrote:
you tell me, your the one who's moaning.
Eh?

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 02:11 - 25 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think anyone here is jealous except those who wished they could rip people off as well Shocked Some of us prefer to sleep at night and treat other people the way we wish to be treated ourselves.

jayluvmito if you would have ripped someone off with misrepresented tickets at 3 times their face value then you'll obviously not have any problem if some other robbin' bastard decides to sell you a lemon,cons you or generally rips you off. Guess you would just smile and thank him then Confused

Thank god for a little thing called Karma

vixen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 26 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jayluvmito"]you tell me, your the one who's moaning.[/quot

There was another part to this with a bike that he was selling. Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 56 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3