Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Do you download movies ?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Do you download movies ? Reply with quote

HerbalDayZ wrote:

I mean tbh who really wants to pay 40 quid for a game they will play complete an remove from a PC .Not me !!!

Coders work hard to produce the games you play. I have no problem in paying over £30 for HL2 as it's a good game and a lot of people worked hard to produce it.
Whilst I admit I have a reasonable amount of un-licenced software, if it's something I'll use a lot I'll buy it, not steal it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:59 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

News Flash,

Stealing Games is WRONG

Fuck off.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:08 - 22 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not stealing if it's a game I'd never have bought anyway.

HerbalDayZ, go and make friends on the VCDQ forum, your indepth knowledge of how the scene works will amaze them. Wink

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:39 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no pleasing some people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:09 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So you telling me you never downloaded a song never downloaded a program never used a firends copy of xp .Oh please do jog on .

Song? Program? XP? Are these games? I don't remember mentioning these.

Quote:
I buy some stuff if its worth it i did actualy go an buy half life 2 not for half life as its pants but i wanted counter strike.

Applying that logic, I think I might go to the newsagents and break off squares of chocolate, they won't mind if I say I will buy the one I like.

Quote:
Is it my fualt companies dont make there software so its crackable why not take a page out of valves books an make it online.

It's not MY fault people forget to lock up their bikes.

Quote:
Idd thats why bcus not many people will buy the game program etc but valve knew there was hundreds of thousands of users who would buy it so no risk .

What?

Quote:
Toby R please dont be such a cock trying to act all big wasnt it "You" who linked pandora then mention its helped you find songs to download .Just like many of others.

Pandora is a legal music streaming program, with full licenses and restrictions.

Quote:
Fact is me downloading a game will in no way matter as true fans of what ever it is will allways buy it .

When you have thousands of people saying the same thing, you have a problem.

Quote:
Is eminem Poor dr dre snoop dogg 50 cent stevie wonder marvin gay LIKE FUCK ARE THEY .
An your telling me downloading stuff harmes them ohh dear..

The artist isn't the only one who makes a profit. You have sound engineers, studio managers...

Quote:
I best stop using illegal microsoftware as you never no bill gates the ritchest cont in the world might go bankrupt i doubt it very much.
While intel dominated buisnesses from AMD an microsoft from any other program i couldnt care less .

So because someone's rich I can steal their products? Oh, right. And he's hardly a cunt, he's donated slightly more to charity and worked a damn lot harder than you have I bet.

Quote:
Imo microsoft xp is not worth £90 they just make it so damn expensive because they no people need it .Just like petroll no win situation. Oh of course i could use linux but then half of my stuff wouldnt work so no point.

Good job you're not Microsoft's marketing manager then! There's a difference between something not being 'worth' an amount of money and you not being able to afford it.

Quote:
If a company wishes to rip us off £30 £40 per game then imo they can go fuck em selfs because they make billions on something that cost millions .

Yes, because all games testers/developers/project leaders/artists/animators/researchers make millions of pounds, keep dreaming.

Quote:
sony psp how much ? £179.99 xbox £200 ? playstation gamecube etc etc the games how much are they ? 30 40 50 60 pound ..Who are they mainly aimed at !! "Children" who then bug there parents like mad to go pay for them cus they have no clue on the meaning of money .

As far as I know Sony were reknowned for marketing to a mature audience.

Quote:
Sorry bring down the prices an maybe it would be worth buying while they wanna keep trying to rip me off they can keep running ..

Or they'll develop better solutions to cracking and you will have to find a better job.

Quote:
P.s if your trying to say you have no programs to download music or some kind of program im sorry but i think your talking shit

Good job your thoughts don't concern me then isn't it!

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:52 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you download music use a fiends copy of xp or any programs from a friend i think you might find this is copyright protected so its also stealing .

Indeed it is.

Quote:
Pandora idd is legal saying it helps you find music to download which is then illegal

Show me where Pandora encourages you to download music.

Quote:
Do you realise Mirc the internet relay chat program was created to share files .I think you will find over 5 million users sharing programs movies an files .

No it wasn't, that was never its intention, the DCC option is like the file transfer option in MSN, people just use it as an easy way to share. There's a difference.

Quote:
Some younge students invented microsoft an he was friends with them.He had a rich family an knew the right people They could not afford to set it up an get it running so bill gates bought the infomantion from them .Telling them they would be a part of it .Which they are not he got the info an fuckedthem off .He then paid other people to pefect the program an become the sole owner of microsoft

This something you've read on a geocities website?

Quote:
Indeed i wouldnt work for some scummy person who enjoys ripping people off .
I can afford it my pc is worth £600 i just dont think £90 is right when there are millions an millions of pcs needing it .When every pc must have its own key.You own 2 pcs in your house thats gonna cost you £180 you still think its worth it ?

You can get a Mac. Or Linux. £600? Pushing the boat out a bit are ya.

Quote:
I think you will find most of these people are very very ritch an only work for one company like atari or EA they have there own teams .

Hmm, last time I checked I wasn't rich.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:14 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah maybe I'll visit www.geocities.com/OMGZTEHMICROSOFTISEVIL and leave you a little message in your guestbook.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:23 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you've just digressed to flaming Microsoft when my original point was that downloading games is wrong.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:27 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4653338.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4540062.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4385432.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4350972.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4283054.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4629587.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4551131.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3428673.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4215419.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3913581.stm

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3428721.stm

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:29 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I whent onto microsoft for an example nice to se eyou change subject when your losing the battle .....

An example of what?

Quote:
I could do the same for many games companies who have stolen infomation from others but i cba ..No need

Please, go on.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:34 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You have no clue do you ?..I actualy used to irght scripts for Mirc an i have peronsaly chatted with its creator Irc is for sharing files mainly an chat at the same time .Just liek botlord dcc an winmx .

You used to write scripts for mIRC? Jesus, get you. I used to program database back/front ends for a mass user based performance tracking system.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:39 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Toby you have no clue all you did was go on bbc an ssearch bill gates

Quote:
every thing ive said has coem from me backed up by sites .Your arguement is the media !! LoL

you truly are a moron.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:44 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You also ignored my question please answer it
DO YOU DOWNLOAD MUSIC?

No, I buy from iTunes and Music Zone. Mainly listen to streaming Music from Pandora though.

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 03:47 - 23 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh.

You're no daz|n00by.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 67 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4