Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

need help putting vids online please!:(

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
 Topic moved: from Show & Tell to The Geek Zone by Korn (26 Feb 2006 - 18:38)
View previous topic : View next topic  

jimpuntoy
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 18:30 - 25 Feb 2006    Post subject: need help putting vids online please!:( Reply with quote

hi , ive got a little mpeg 4 digital camera and ive made some bike vids , now i really need some help to put them online somehow and keep the quality i have a 8minute vid and its 134mb too big to put anywhere!!? it says vga on the camera aswel whatever that means? please help me put my vids online Crying or Very sad

jonnay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:35 - 25 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stick it through windows movie maker, save it as a .wmv file, and then see how big it is Wink

You can tell it what file size to make it, go for about 25-30 to keep good quality @ 8 minutes long.

Jon

kal9001
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:03 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have storage from Zen, and im sure alot of other people get online storage from their ISP's but never realise it. IF you are with Zen then you will have 1GB of storage free to use.

jimpuntoy
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:22 - 27 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats zen??? Confused i tried windows movie maker but it wouldnt save after i edited it, the movie was 143mb and about 9 minutes long and i tried to save and make it as small as 20mb didnt work Crying or Very sad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 60 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1