BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Mad shite??

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Peje
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 14:19 - 10 Feb 2002    Post subject: Mad shite?? Reply with quote

Wots the best thing u've done just for a laugh 2/on ur bike?

At christmas me and Gary(Mito Mad Cunt) put Santa hats on top of our helmets, always got some looks and laughs!!!

Only problem was i used a bit of celotape and striped a bit of laquer of my helmet, bastard!!but it was well worth it!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DrSeuss
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:47 - 10 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

You basteward. Stop posting so much crap and beating me to the next rating LOL. so I guess in about 4 posts time i'm going to be a ninja summat or uver.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 17:21 - 10 Feb 2002    Post subject: Garfield Reply with quote

Hi

A while back I put a car window furry Garfield on the top of my helmet. Certainly attacted attention, even if on dual carraigeways people got half way past oveetaking yor and then sat there to look. Nobody would go for it off the lights, and if you went over about 50mph the wind tried to pull the Garfield and your head off your body

All the best

Keith
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DrSeuss
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:28 - 10 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddest thing that I did on my bike was try to take a tightening curve flat out. Made it for the first hundred or so yards then completely went arse over tit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:40 - 11 Feb 2002    Post subject: Mad shite?? Reply with quote

Once I lay along, feet off the back, a cb125 on a moderatley busy A road to find out what it's top speed was. What was rather more worring was that the owner didn't know the top speed (it was just under 70 if I remember).

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 20:11 - 11 Feb 2002    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

i beat a group of bikers riding R1,ninjas etc around a very twisty section of road that i no very well, when we stoped at a set of lights after the bit of road they gave me a round of applause Laughing then the lights turned green and they all dissapered into the distance.

Peje
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:22 - 12 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoppy at 70mph on a Mito

cheers gary, he leave indicating til the last possible second, just like his braking!!!

He Indicates left on a country road and i hit the brakes and b4 i know it im on the front wheel!!

PostPosted: 21:40 - 12 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't in control of the bike but we chased Sash (the parking dude at the Wheel) round an extremely busy car park fulll of bikes, I was on the back and nearly fell off cos I was laughing so hard at the poor little guy's face! Unfortunately it ended in someone being so shocked at Sash in his flourescent jacket charging past him blowing his whistle the guy dropped his bike...Ooooops (er, sorry)
You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 21:42 - 12 Feb 2002    Post subject: ooops Reply with quote

Yea, that was me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Peje
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 11:33 - 13 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and Mito MAd Cunt have a nice new stunt which does turn heads, i get on the back of his bike when he's somewhere busy, i stand up on the back and then he stands up!! Its hard to do havin no hands if ur on the back its really weird tryin to balance.

Peje
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 11:34 - 13 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next trick will have to be me standin on the back seat, should be interesting,scary and a definate head turner!!!

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 16:19 - 13 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and korn once did that... korn stood up on the rear seat then i got up onto my seat too.... which was fun until i shit my pants and sat the fuck back down b4 the bike tipped over... :o

my best trick is go no handed lift my leg over the tank and sit sideways... still no handed, then go back to the "normal" seating position and put my hands back on.. definitly gets some looks and its easy as fuck Smile

Peje
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 18:33 - 15 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best one ever has to be sittin on the rear seat, feet on rear pegs,with no hands as u pass some1 on the dual carriageway as u get level look shocked and look round u as if the rider has fallen off!!!

The looks on peoples faces is priceless!!! Rolling Eyes

Also sitting on the petrol tamk with ur legs hangin by the indicators!!!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 69 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1