Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Gutted

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Dear Auntie BCF... by G (1 Mar 2006 - 00:26)
View previous topic : View next topic  

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:37 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Gutted Reply with quote

Had a bad day today. Firstly my black and white terrier cross does one over the wall and hasn't come back and then whilst play fightin wit my missus my other dog (a small alsation cross) tears a strip out of her side. Clearly Murphy gets the hiding of his life and coz I got kids has been taken away by the dog warden Sad

Danng and I love my dogs too Sad Seriously gutted - might go for a ride out to try an put a smile back on my face and rid myself of some agression. Lets hope Scruff returns coz I have had him through all the good and bad times of the last 5 years.

Mega pissed - soz for posting but needed to tell some1 lol.

Thanks for listening

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JeffT
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:41 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought you were a woman!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Delvard
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:59 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloces wrote:
i thought you were a woman!

So did I !
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.

Jack_Cheese
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did 'till i joined 125ccsportsbikes. I think most people get the impression you're called catherine. Rolling Eyes

Jack

landy.s11a
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:34 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought you where a bit strange Wink Laughing

I hope the dog comes back mate Thumbs Up
"Speed:The thing about speed is that you can't catch the people who've attained it to ask them how they got so fast. You chase them day after day, until you find yourself getting closer. Then you catch them, and realize that your question has just been answered."

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:30 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO forgot I was cathawhitt on ere lolololol I did try and register as my usual name davidcwhitt but then I did not get the email or whateva. LOL so you all wanted to chat to the girl wit a missus lmfao bet YOU'RE gutted!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

Dave

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:47 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lil black an white dog has come back slightly more black than he eva was but back. The baby will be happy now as is the missus. Only lost one dog today Smile

Dave

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:08 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why give the dog a good hiding Evil or Very Mad it would appear the dog was sticking up for you......his master..

The dog didn't know you were messing around, it did as its instinct tells it. No need to beat a little dog, thats Thumbs Down Thumbs Down in my book.

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:26 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has had a bad temprament from the beginin and been given loadsa chances. I love dogs m8 hence the situation upsetting me so much. But I really gotta consider the fact that I got kids and I would neva forgive myself if that was my daughter or my lad that he bit the way he bit my misus.
I lost the plot on the dog but didnt hurt it if ya know what I mean. Let him know I was boss and got him away from the situation - fuck it if my misus had have got him it woulda been a whole different story! She'd a killed it.
Well he has gone now and probably loadsa my m8s an family will giv it the old "I told ya so"!!!

Dave

Teaman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny GSX-R wrote:
Why give the dog a good hiding Evil or Very Mad it would appear the dog was sticking up for you......his master..

The dog didn't know you were messing around, it did as its instinct tells it. No need to beat a little dog, thats Thumbs Down Thumbs Down in my book.

yeah but Johnny,

#what happens when he play fights with the kids,

dogs are the lowest of the pack in the house, you feed em last, they dont sit where you do, sleep where you do and all that stuff,

some dogs just arnt family pets,
its doesnt mean they need to be put down, just rehomed to someone single, where the dog will look after and be looked after

glad your other dog came back mate,
hope your missus is ok
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:03 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah she was a bit upset and thought gettin rid of him was harsh - had a bit of a cry an now she feels less guilty. Just one of those things - its not like he aint been given a chance! He did have to go coz takin that chance now he drew blood is silly where kids are concerned!

I do hope he gets re-homed, poor little bugger will be petrified - I have had him 2 years since he was 8 weeks old! He was taken from his mother too early hence not understanding how to behave. Not really his fault just one of those things. Funnily enough he was gr8 in all other ways - very protective etc always goin to the door first checkin out who was there etc. In that way magic! He growls when he is happy and when he is pissed - very confused methinks.

I know I made the right choice.

Dave

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 22:11 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathawhitt wrote:
Not really his fault just one of those things.

& YOU decided to beat the crap out of the dog because YOU don't have a fucking clue how to raise animals??? Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:24 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

?!
Quote:
& YOU decided to beat the crap out of the dog because YOU don't have a fucking clue how to raise animals???

You big sodding divvy!!! I know exactly how to look after my animals I have got sorry had 2 fantastic dogs - I have been brought up with dogs all my life. I have taken in dogs off the street before today!! You think you know what your talkin about and you know f*** all.

Maybe I exaggerated the hiding thing to a point that makes you think that I have strung the dog up by its balls and whacked it with a big stick, pouring petrol over it and setting it on fire, putting the fire out while the animal is still alive and then finally microwaving the remaining life out of my dog. Well no it werent like that - I chased it round the room, grabbed its collar whilst screamin coz it was emotional and chucked it out into the kitchen. Thats it.

You think you would handle that situation better then fine. Give me some tips - but dont you n**head give me the fingers. My god what a tosser.

DO YOU FOR 1 SECOND THINK I WUDDA POSTED THIS IF I WAS A DOG HATER YOU FOOL.

What a nob.

Dave

PS my god I was nearly cryin phonin the fucking dog warden - you big FUCKING TOSSER!

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 22:25 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but that is shocking.

The dog defends his master, then all of a sudden his master turns round and kicks seven shades of shit out the absolutely no reason (in the dogs eyes.) Then when the dog is really hurt both mentally, physically and totally confused you have someone come round and take the dog away, forcing it away from the one it loves and tried to help.

Well done, you must feel proud. Thumbs Down
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

cathawhitt
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:31 - 28 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would feel more proud givin it another chance and a shot at my kids so hey what the hell. You're right obviously. It has bitten me b4 but did not break the skin - this time it bit my wife, she bled - he's gone - simple.

Dave

landy.s11a
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:11 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a German shepherd with a similar temperament to yours Dave, I knew it when I took the dog on but thought I could turn it around, then one day I heard a scream and the dog had bitten my sons face, luckily it had not peirced his eyes but had puncture wounds in his scalp and his cheek, I tried to give the dog away to the Police, army, air force and even private security firms, each said
it had drawn blood in anger so it was no good, I gave the dog a second chance and for a while it was an excellent dog, until it tore into a neighbours kid who came to play with my own son.

you did right to get rid of the dog, and when you have kids they are what comes first not the dog no matter how much you care for it.
"Speed:The thing about speed is that you can't catch the people who've attained it to ask them how they got so fast. You chase them day after day, until you find yourself getting closer. Then you catch them, and realize that your question has just been answered."

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:37 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand you getting without but not the beating..
I won't tollerate someone beating an animal, all animals have instinct, we have no right to punish their natural instinct with violence.

Scorpius
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:26 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

As he said, he didn't beat it. From what he said anyone woulda been pissed if your dogs just munched on your missus. Why's everyone still going on about beatings? Easy to say you wouldnt get mad but harder when ur in the situation. As has been said he made the right choice, the children should come first if theres danger to them its gotta go. Simple as Thumbs Up

lurker
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:47 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

wondering why this was moved here.
im still waiting on the bit about the bike...
...did it own a harley or summit.
or am i missing something.
this is general bike chat afterall.

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 02:18 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathawhitt wrote:
You big sodding divvy!!! I know exactly how to look after my animals I have got sorry had 2 fantastic dogs - I have been brought up with dogs all my life. I have taken in dogs off the street before today!! You think you know what your talkin about and you know f*** all.

Just a fucking minute, it was YOU who posted about beating the dog & when called on it ya change your story & now say you didn't. That makes you a fucking LIAR & therefore anything you posted isn't to be believed as you now have fuck all credibility.
That fact that you didn't have enough fucking sense to NOT fight/wrestle with ya missus in front of a dog with KNOWN issues makes you an even bigger twat.
& ya admit that you had the dog from 8 weeks & it's now 2 years old & it STILL has issues??? Yeah, I'd say you don't know how the fuck to raise dogs.
ANY fucking idiot can take in a dog from the street, that doesn't mean you have the first fucking clue how to look after or raise em tho.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:21 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey calm down ZX6, know one really knows how the dog was in the home for the years Dave had him, seems to have gone ok up until now so don’t point the finger.
Also a dog is rarely hurt by the odd kick, that is unless it is a small pathetic dog.

My mates staff sometimes just goes loopy, usually when balloons are around and stuff, I think he sometimes gets confused whilst playing and can try and bite things that are human, lol, give it a smack to the head and then it calms down.
All this crap aside, get yourself a cat, and try and compete to see who is the laziest, hours of fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
Also a dog is rarely hurt by the odd kick, that is unless it is a small pathetic dog.

That's not an excuse to attack an animal.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:40 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said it was, I was just saying that the ‘beating’ Dave gave his dog he said was exaggerated, if he gave it a few clouts the dog would hardly feel a thing.

Jack_Cheese
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:37 - 01 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dog is a very well behaved animal - it barks at people who he isn't familiar with, but never bites, and has never tried to. A stern shout, or a smack to the thigh and it backed off when it used to misbehave.

I agree with killa - dave exaggerated the "beating" and probably used the words out of anger. Rather than laying into him, i feel it may have been more apropriate to find out the details of the "good hiding", though to me it nerely suggests a smack on the leg, followed by an hour locked in the utility room or something.

You guys gotta chill Karma

Jack
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 62 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1