Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

peacefull islam

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

WILDECELT
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:50 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: peacefull islam Reply with quote

This ones for hurtmeplease [url]www.faithfreedom.org/gallery.htm anough said Confused Shocked [/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 19:15 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.faithfreedom.org/gallery.htm (sorted the link for east clicking)

Intresting site Thumbs Up
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:48 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont get me wrong, if you are religous with beliefs and values that dictate your life then thats ok.

As a non religous person, I personally think that thats just fucking barbaric Thumbs Down

I believe that our penal system sucks and the punishment does not always fit the crime, but the little I have seen is almost 'mob rule'.

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:37 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick bastards. As far as I care they can all be put down. Thumbs Down

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 21:33 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a real eye opener. Sent it to all my mates who were equally disgusted.

Islam - The stuff they didn't show you in the cinema. Thumbs Down

BlackSheep
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:06 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a good poke about in their forum too , makes for some very interesting reading .

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 22:19 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Islam - The stuff they didn't show you in the cinema.

They never show you the people that just get on with their lives whilst also worshipping Islam either.

Quote:
Have a good poke about in their forum too , makes for some very interesting reading.

Could also be a bit like jumping onto a Streetfighter forum and assuming all motorcyclist's ride like that.

rK@NE
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the stoning video Sick

My mind just can't comprehend behaviour like that, they're like rabid animals it's shocking.

BlackSheep
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:42 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Could also be a bit like jumping onto a Streetfighter forum and assuming all motorcyclist's ride like that.

There are actually some very intelligent posts in there debating quite rationally , (there are also some mad bastards in there too)

I like to listen to both sides of an argument and learn as much as possible about the subject before i make a decision and in this case i have come to the conclusion that the world would be a much nicer place without Islam and i am content to remain an infidel thank very much .

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 22:53 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I like to listen to both sides of an argument and learn as much as possible about the subject before i make a decision and in this case i have come to the conclusion that the world would be a much nicer place without Islam and i am content to remain an infidel thank very much .

Be better if religion was wiped out altogether imo.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that there is some disturbing and eye-opening stuff on that site, but it's easy to form a biased opinion, when you've browsed through a site which is as propagated as that.

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 23:29 - 06 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Quote:
Islam - The stuff they didn't show you in the cinema.

They never show you the people that just get on with their lives whilst also worshipping Islam either.

Yes they do, they show you with a gun to their heads being shot or getting stoned, trying to get by with their lives. There is no way on God's Rolling Eyes green Earth that even you of all people Robin can defend that type of behaviour, it is biased but it's all backed up with hard evidence and he is even offering you to prove him wrong. It's all there in black and white, you cannot deny or ignore it.

I admit that is it quite biased but when material like that - all quite recent stuff there too - is shown in public or on the internet, it sickens and enrages the viewer and is helping the ranks of the racist groups grow bigger and bigger, and although nothing will ever change what is going on over there (Seen as they can get away with it) it isn't doing them any favours. And they have the cheek to riot, and destroy things which in all honesty just makes them look worse.

No wonder racist groups are expanding. Rolling Eyes Karma

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:07 - 07 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That site is really showing islam in a bad light as if every muslim is evil!

When in reality it merely shows us how cheap life is in the middle east.

It also shows generally how much less advanced them countrys are and lets not forget the majority (if not all) of countrys in the middle east are classed as third world states.

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 07 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard on the news that areas that are predominately muslim want Sharia law in the UK and that the government is taking this view into consideration.
The day it happens is the day I will leave the UK.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:26 - 07 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve talked about religion on here a lot, from this it seems that a lot of members on here and people I speak to out and about are oblivious to the impending bullshite that is going to be sprouted on us in the future.
That’s the funny thing, we should be moving on, and these animals still throw stones at people.
I mean FFS, don’t give me the shit like “Yeah but they’re not all like that”, yeah course not because they are all living under western rule now and can’t do that sort of thing. Lol

Wake up, get a clue and deal.

Too much give and too much take, I leave it to you to decide who is doing the giving/taking.

Religious people suck ass

Others, deal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

octane
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:49 - 07 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
I’ve talked on here a lot

No shit.

The View Askew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:49 - 08 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amount of times myself and others have always said. They should all, be shot. Like the dirty stinkin apes they are. Wink Laughing

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 16:09 - 08 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

so do you think bob marley is a dirty stinking ape or is he ok cos u like his music Rolling Eyes

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 18:32 - 08 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:
so do you think bob marley is a dirty stinking ape or is he ok cos u like his music Rolling Eyes

In all fairness, Marley was neither muslim or from the middle east.
colin1 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:34 - 08 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

muslims stoning there own women or african men raping 3 month old babies to cure aids is not a case of poor education, no matter how bad the education and poverty these things are animalistic and wrong at a fundamental level.

The only conclusion that can possibly be reached is that evolution has missed a beat where these people are concerned.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 20:52 - 08 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:

but arab people arent subhuman just because bush and that lot might want to make us think that so they can nick their land and oil

'Bush and that lot' wanting to 'nick' their oil aside, the issue of westerners finding islamic societies unsettling and unpleasant is hardly a racist one, it's good common sense based entirely on their actions, not pro-Bush propaganda.

Quote:

but anyway he just said they, he didnt specifically refer to muslims or the middles east

And yet, the thread is about Islam........

carlnicholson...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:16 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't normally get drawn into threads like this, but here we go.

Muslims, as a whole, present no risk to society in any way. It is a peaceful way of life. Every religion has it's extremeists representing it. The problem is that the middle east is phenominally under developed, both financially and socially. This means that Islam has more than it's fair share of extremeists, as most of it's followers are from the middle east.

The problem isn't with people who choose to follow this religion, but with the socialogical development of the middle and far east.

There ain't much that can be done about that.

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:02 - 14 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the point being that with muslims the risks are increased tenfold.

if you bump in to an irish catholic man in the street, the chance that he is a member of the IRA is extremely small, the chance that the muslim you meet in the street is an extremist and would rather cut off your western head than shake your hand is very high.

As you already point out they have far more than their fair share of extremists.
the whole faith is fundamentally flawed and by their own admission their can be no peaceful co-existance.

for the star trek fans out there I would place along side the borg
HurtMePlease This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 70 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3