Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

SAS man quits after witnessing US troops acting immorally

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:07 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that sentence wasn’t about this entire thread, only about the first post I made today.

You made up the result of this story, you said more troops could be pulled out due to Griffin and the support of others, even though this is just your theory you claim it is the truth.

Starting to see your opinion is just that?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 15:19 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You made up the result of this story

I did nothing of the sort....I posted this thread and made a few comments.

You asked me what I envisioned happening and I gave you my opinion Laughing You are so dim you then went onto accussing me for not giving an answer......At no point did I 'make up a story' and my conclusion was only given since you asked.

Quote:
you said more troops could be pulled out due to Griffin and the support of others, even though this is just your theory you claim it is the truth.

I said troops would eventually be removed. I never said they would be removed directly as a result of Griffins story, only that his story is one more negative bit of media to put pressure on the government....Once again you display an incredible knack for being innaccurate.

Quote:
Starting to see your opinion is just that?

Brick Wall I don't understand why you feel the need to explain to me that my opinion is just that...an opinion. If you would care to point out the part where I said my word was gospel then I will gladly retract it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:51 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My inaccuracy you talk of seems to only come from the rushed references I made to the war, I admit I was wrong and apologised for some of it but my opinion on this thread (see post one) still counts, what also counts in this thread was your view on this story.
Millions of people in Britain who have the same opinion that I have, who think theirs doesn’t count for much are right, I asked you how many people you need to make a difference, if Griffin can make a difference to operations carried out in Iraq great, but like I said, that’s how you see it.

I would say that in the earlier posts you came across like you actually would like to do something about this war, I know every vote counts and all that but what you failed to realise is that I understand that, I just don’t kid myself into thinking it would change this situation though. You said earlier in this thread ‘westerners raping and pillaging these people is a good enough excuse for extremists’ from here I took that and searched for a story related to what you said, when I posted it you told me it was only allegations and I am talking shi*.

So are you talking shi* or are you putting up a fight now because you see how wrong you are?
You have contradicted yourself in this thread but that’s what opinions on here do sometimes, you can’t accept that, I have.

I said that this guy will hardly affect the whole war, you sad he had the potential to really rock the boat, you didn’t explain on what scale, now you say it’s a little more bad press on the war.

Stop with the wise cracks.
Your last post just seems to show me how insignificant Griffin is to the war in it entirety thus making my opinion a valid one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:12 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You said earlier in this thread ‘westerners raping and pillaging these people is a good enough excuse for extremists’ from here I took that and searched for a story related to what you said, when I posted it you told me it was only allegations and I am talking shi*.

Right you show me the exaxct point in this conversation where you clearly stated your links posted were related to me stating ‘westerners raping and pillaging these people is a good enough excuse for extremists’.....

You posted links relating to American soldiers 'touching up young girls'.

So now your back pedaling and trying to make your previous inaccuracies seem right by telling outright lies Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Your last post just seems to show me how insignificant Griffin is to the war in it entirety thus making my opinion a valid one.

It seems your opinion would never change from the outset. Thats fine. The fact you have to resort to my opinion to make your opinion appear valid strikes me as very odd.

The fact you make opinions up out of fabricated and ill informed sources/reports is the very reason I would not find myself taking your opinion on board as you've done nothing to convince me anything your saying is right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 16:31 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:
Right you show me the exact point in this conversation where you clearly stated your links posted were related to me stating ‘westerners raping and pillaging these people is a good enough excuse for extremists’.....

You posted links relating to American soldiers 'touching up young girls'.

Can you give the links to the rapes I should have been referring to then?

Or have you just picked this from the air to?

Quote:

craigie b wrote:
It seems your opinion would never change from the outset. That’s fine. The fact you have to resort to my opinion to make your opinion appear valid strikes me as very odd.

The fact you make opinions up out of fabricated and ill informed sources/reports is the very reason I would not find myself taking your opinion on board as you've done nothing to convince me anything your saying is right.

Neither have you Craig, you haven’t explained, other than the fact this guy was on the ground fighting, why he isn’t going to make a difference.
My opinion is that in the wars entirety this guy is credible for evidence but its not going to allow troops to pack up and leave.
The long and extremely expensive task of coming home will in no way be a result of Griffins story.
Prove that it isn’t just a knock to the service men themselves and I’ll l believe you, Bush may even come out with an apology and send home some troops that aren’t needed but it isn’t quite like you’ve put it.
And that's why i use your opinion Craig because you think differently.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 17:45 - 21 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

:let the rant begin:

Killa, you have to be the most retarded, ignorant, stupid cock knocker I have ever witnessed posting on a forum. I mean how much more proof do you need of your own fucking inept ability than what has been posted before yet still you drone on and on and on.

To support my conclusion I have submitted links, MJ has submitted follow up links and a couple of military experienced people stating how significant it that cream of the british fucking army is debating the f*cking legality of the war. Thats convinced me more than a lone kid with a stupid, adolescent avatar name like a WWE f*cking wrestler who's every point is either fabricated, rushed or wrong Rolling Eyes

Now, if you don't find any of the above significant, I DON'T F*CKING CARE. I don't care that you seem to know better than an ex navy officer, I don't care you seem to know better about repercussions than an elite soldier, I don't care that you think this story is insignificant and I really don't care that you think you're clever as f*ck when the reality is your a f*cking moron who has this insecant need to be 'the last word c*nt' regardless of how stupid you look.
Evil or Very Mad

More over, I find it incredibly childish that you obviously take offence at being corrected to the point that you take swipes at me in other threads (the herbal dayz one) because you obviously don't like being shown to be wrong Rolling Eyes

:rant over:

Rolling Eyes watch the bad karma flood in Rolling Eyes

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:38 - 22 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:
Killa, you have to be the most retarded, ignorant, stupid cock knocker I have ever witnessed posting on a forum. I mean how much more proof do you need of your own fucking inept ability than what has been posted before yet still you drone on and on and on.

To support my conclusion I have submitted links, MJ has submitted follow up links and a couple of military experienced people stating how significant it that cream of the British fucking army is debating the f*cking legality of the war. That’s convinced me more than a lone kid with a stupid, adolescent avatar name like a WWE f*cking wrestler who's every point is either fabricated, rushed or wrong

Now, if you don't find any of the above significant, I DON'T F*CKING CARE. I don't care that you seem to know better than an ex navy officer, I don't care you seem to know better about repercussions than an elite soldier, I don't care that you think this story is insignificant and I really don't care that you think you're clever as f*ck when the reality is your a f*cking moron who has this insecant need to be 'the last word c*nt' regardless of how stupid you look.

More over, I find it incredibly childish that you obviously take offence at being corrected to the point that you take swipes at me in other threads (the herbal dayz one) because you obviously don't like being shown to be wrong

Craig I wasn’t even being offensive in the last post, I wasn’t being childish and I wasn’t trying to undermine your experience in the military, I asked you to link me to the rapes you were referring to earlier simply because the ones that I linked to were only allegations.
I haven’t said I know more than soldier boys, I have been trying to put my opinion across that this guy quitting is not really going to effect the war as you stated.

craigie b wrote:
The reason I found this interesting is because I find him credible as a witness so his story backs up a lot of other claims that have previously came out from Iraq about how we have fought the war.

Looking back through the thread the only people that have posted are members who in the past attack my posts in the same way as they always have, I see no links to back anything up, the only links I did find were stories of Griffins operations in Iraq.
Griffin’s stories until proven, are allegations, the links I posted were allegations, so at the end of the day they all might be bollox.

You found this interesting, I didn’t, I don’t need military experience to know that this is not the only claim to come out of the war, shi* I’ve seen condemning footage of US troops on the internet and on the BBC, that’s visual confirmation of it and nothing is being done to pull troops out of Iraq.
Rant all you want Craig, you asked me in another thread if I was sulking, I replied and you cried about it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 58 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4