Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

scum, chav tennants. wished they'd die!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

it really is that quick
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 04:10 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: scum, chav tennants. wished they'd die! Reply with quote

It's 2.53 am and i've just got back from the biggest waste of time of time in my life.

scum tennant phones 24hr emergency callout saying they have no hot water. ffs it's the middle of the night (unfortunately i'm on call this week for boiler break downs).

i arrive at the flat to find fat bitch of a tennant (looked like a female jubba the hutt/ bubbles from little Britain) laying on the sofa . I check the immeression heater as they say it doesnt work (previous phone conversation with tennant at 1.30 am was turn immerssion heater on and wait an hour you'll have hot water then) low and behold the fucking immeression does work. Now apparently it wouldn't work for fatty, but i must be some kind of fucking magican. like wise the boiler I turn the thermosat up and fuck me if the boiler doesn't miraculously spring back into life (I can sense a carear in magic and entainment by the sucess i 'm having tonight).

the icing on the cake was when i walk into the bathroom and turn the hot tap on, my god by now i'm thinking that I'm the son of god, i only managed to get hot water out of the hot tap simply by turning the tap on. fatty and co "tried everything, but we couldn't get any hot water".

Yeah everything except turn the fucking hot tap on, or so it would seem........ guess what was in the bottom of bath.

bubbles from a recently taken bubble bath.

do you think they were taking the piss perhaps? Rolling Eyes

all the best
Rob

feel alot better now i've got that off my chest. sorry for the rant.

i dont look like your average hortifuckingculturist
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dazbo666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:16 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just can't understand people like that ... they're a complete waste of space Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

it really is that quick
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 04:27 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i get reincarnated, i'm coming back as chav scum council tennant. you try getting a plumber to come out 2.30 am on a Saturday night. They get one at the drop of a hat.

Feel sorry for the girl in the office, she took 4 phone calls off this tosser and a good proportion of them was just random abuse, poor girl.

rob

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:30 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is no hot water at this time of night an emergency anyway?

it really is that quick
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 04:36 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

my thourghts exactly.

but in our contract with the housing assocaition we offer a 24hr callout.

scum knew this and gave some bullshit about having asthma (i also have asthma), but apparently they felt perfectly alright to sit there and smoke themselves stupid while muggins got more and pissed off as the little deception un-folded before my very red eyes.

rob

The Old Geeza
Back in my day...

PostPosted: 15:39 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

it really is that quick wrote:
my thourghts exactly.

You have my sympathy Thumbs Up

I was a tenant myself a few years ago (not Council - a Private Landlord), but I knew 10,000 times more than the landlord about how the stuff worked in his house. So, I used to repair everything that ever went wrong for him. He was very grateful for this and quite often reduced my rent or gave me a weeks free rent for doing the work (it was cheaper for him for me to do the work, rather than having to get an expert in).

The best Landlord I could have known Thumbs Up

There ain't many like him in this world. And, from the sound of it, there ain't many tenants like me in this world either Shocked

As towards the usual Council/Private Tenants...

They'd rather call out the Landlord because the bog roll holder has fallen off the wall, rather than try to fix it back in place themselves Thumbs Down

Don't get me wrong. This does not apply to ALL Council/Private tenants. Just those who shift their arse to go to the fridge and then the entire 3-seater settee goes cold Shocked

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 16:14 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

So its your job, whats the problem? you get paid to this job and as you make clear its a contract i dont see the problem.
If you dont like call outs why take on the job?

I did call outs for 5 years(not plumbing) and most are a waste of time ,but i new the job and did the job without resorting to insulting the drunks and theives and marriage breakups i had to follow up after.

carlnicholson...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew of a family just like them.

It was years ago, I was about 15. The old woman over the road was really lovely, she often ask me to help her, and it was always a pleasure.

One day she knocked on the door and asked me to come over. She needed to get a few things from the shop, and was struggling to open a tin for her dinner.

When I went round, her obese daughter was sat infront of the TV, her even more obese son was lying on the sofa with his dinner balancing on his gut, and her grandson was fucking about outside.

None of them could be arsed to help her, you could see how upset she was. I sorted it all out and left.

They were supposed to be there to help her, but instead, they moved in to milk off her while their own council houses sat empty for 6 months.

A few weeks after, she died. When I spoke to them, it was as if she never existed. They just counldn't see past their fat noses.

Absolute scum.

Now I'm fat, and at the time, was living in a council house with my parents, so the problem isn't universal, but it's far too common for lazy bastards to expect everything to be handed on a plate to them.

Everything I have, I have earned, and if something needs fixing, I have to fix it. No one gives me free call outs. I hate scum people who just expect everthing and have done fuck all to deserve it.

Argh!

(feel better now)

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 17:43 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be fair she could have run the bath and been surprised when she came to get in that it was cold and emptied it leaving bubbles

some people dont understand about immersion things or thermostats

maybe she didnt realise the 24 hour thing was really more for emergencies

i used to work in a call centre for british gas services and our '24 hour service' actually meant we would get an engineer out in 24 hours if you were a pensioner with no heating. other people would have to wait until we could get some one out

a fair amount of our customers couldnt bleed radiators or program their central heating timer and didnt really want to learn how when they could get a nice man out to do it for them

Ant
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:12 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybee she wanted some loving and she thought her luck would be in if she called out the plumber!! lol

The View Askew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Epps wrote:
"Fat bitches need love too"

Laughing

it really is that quick
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:33 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ant wrote:
maybee she wanted some loving and she thought her luck would be in if she called out the plumber!! lol

thats just isn't funny, still tramatised from the sight of her lounging on the settee in just a bath towel. Sick

rob

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 20:04 - 19 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old Geeza wrote:

They'd rather call out the Landlord because the bog roll holder has fallen off the wall, rather than try to fix it back in place themselves Thumbs Down

To be fair, i do everything myself in my uni halls.

Fix toilet seats, empty drains, change light bulbs etc.

But the annoyance is, a) you aren't allowed to in theory and b) you end up costing yourself money (lightbulbs etc).

Also the big pain in the arse is cos they buy such cheap shite it breaks so much more, and im never one to bother people anyway, so ive had a bog seat thats been broken since i got here, in ever so slightly more deranged ways and id rather sort it out myself everytime.

Im thinking i might need a new one now tho Neutral Thinking
Altho its so fun listening to the misses shriek everytime it falls off again or pinches her arse Laughing
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:41 - 20 Mar 2006    Post subject: . Reply with quote

I was once, briefly, a housing association tennant. I got given the keys to an absolute belter of a flat, double galzing, central heating etc etc, much better than the student digs, squats and bedsits I'd been used to. A fantastic home for not much rent.

I was the first to move into the new block on the housing estate. By the time the last family had moved in, it was starting to resemble down town Beirut. Confused Kids methodically smashing the new fencing, pulling up the roses and shrubs, smashing up the swings. Dumped cars, and washing machines etc

I moved out, moved on, and now own a house. I'm not sure that I'd ever want to rent my house out to someone....... Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 43 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1