BCF: Bike Chat Forums

DJ Tiesto?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 21:35 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: DJ Tiesto? Reply with quote

Ok, Ive got one of those 2 hour sets of DJ tiesto Mixing it up.
Theres a mix in this set, I know its a full song cos ive heared it before. But Its doing my nut in what it is. Theres only like 30 seconds worth of it. but I MUST have the whole song.
Any ideas on what its called?

<|Ben|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:43 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure - it may be called summer sun, where exactly did you hear the mix dvd, cd, the name etc, I may have it. Let me know! Thumbs Up

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:47 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was close Southern sun by Paul Oakenfold. Also you can Tag the tune. Dial 2580 on a mobile and turn the volume up loud and it sends a txt back with the name of the tune and artist, costs 50p per txt I think. Wink

Raffles_Gentleman Thug
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:51 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiesto Remix) absolutely awesome song.

if you like that try looking for Armin van Buuren - Stay

or Way Out West - Mindcircus (gabriel and dresden remix)

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 21:52 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell that takes me back. Homelands, Slinkys, long summer nights ... ah the memories Thumbs Up

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 22:12 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you lot! Smile

Amazing choon!
TOTALLY FUCKING AMAZING!

reminds me of my young days living in Cyprus! Smile

Quite sad thinking about it actually. We used to finish school at 1pm. And as there was no uniform, We walked straight to the beach from school. There were always HUGE PA systems on the beaches blasting out Trance / dance.

Ahh, the summer of 1998. What a FUCKING GOOD SUMMER it was! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:22 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't beat a bit of decent trance. I think my best year was 2000 when I went to Gatecrasher summer sounds system, laying on the grass with Judge Jules in one ear and Ferry Corsten in the other, superb Laughing

Raffles_Gentleman Thug
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:31 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh im getting all nostalgic

fuck it, there's a classics night at PaSSion end of month, im gonna round up the old crew!

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:33 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish there was a decent club near me playing trance, I used play a lot of trance when I was DJing at my local club, contary to what people say Trance aint dead Thumbs Up

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 22:47 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiesto = win

Hopefully might get to see a performance in thailand, he's usualyl over that way this time of the year. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:54 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
Tiesto = win

Hopefully might get to see a performance in thailand, he's usualyl over that way this time of the year. Smile

I'm jealous - I was watching 'A day at the office' by Tiesto on DVD the other day just makes me wanna be back at Amnesia when I saw him live. I would almost give up my mixing ability to meet him Rolling Eyes Laughing

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 23:55 - 23 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanna go to amnesia next summer. Cool

Is it really like £100 a ticket. Deffo worth it though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 00:45 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive heared good reports about amnesia too.

Im off to Aiya Napa again in September. to relive the good old day for 2 weeks with dam_buster.

Cant wait!

£350 for an all inclusive holliday per adult. cant go wrong! Thumbs Up

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:59 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

Is it really like £100 a ticket. Deffo worth it though.

I'm sure I only paid about 28 quid 2 years ago, and that was for Tiesto's album launch party. I think I got my ticket from the pre-club bars. Such an atmosphere, I don't think any other club could beat the vibe that came from Amnesia. Thumbs Up

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 01:01 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
Ive heared good reports about amnesia too.

Im off to Aiya Napa again in September. to relive the good old day for 2 weeks with dam_buster.

Cant wait!

£350 for an all inclusive holliday per adult. cant go wrong! Thumbs Up
I might see you out there Laughing I looking to go back out to Cyprus again this year in September. You got a bloody good deal - who did you book through?

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 01:50 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

GF is a Holliday Rep! Laughing

Shes off to work 2mora to try and get it even cheaper for up! Cool

The quote I got was just a straight quote. Shes still got her staff discount to shove ontop of that too I think. which would be Nice.

GOt quotes from Thomas Cook.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 01:59 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That reminds me of my Euphoria CD that I bought when I was about 12.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 08:29 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to cyprus off season last year, only strip clubs were open.

Want to go to ibiza this summer but going to spain instead the week before uni.

Was goin to do club repping in ibiza, at club 18-30 but you had to go for a minimum of 10 weeks and i'm still working so can't do it. Maybe when i finish uni. Smile

SteWhit
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:34 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like trance down load Tiesto's set from amnesia 2005, it's the best trance set i have EVER HEARD!

Cool

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Sun what an amazing tune that was and still is got the original and Tiesto's remix on Vinyl, makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end during the chorus Very Happy

Another quality tune was Just Another day. Cant remember who its by. And also Cream by Blank and Jones.

Another Reccommend tune is Armin Van Buuren- Burned with Desire

Awesome tune Thumbs Up

biker-dj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:59 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:

Another quality tune was Just Another day. Cant remember who its by. And also Cream by Blank and Jones.

Thumbs Up
Skip Raiders did Another Day.
Some more good tunes Ernesto vs Bastien - Dark Side of the Moon, G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon, Airscape - Sosei and of course so many others.. Thumbs Up

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:07 - 24 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything by Chicaine, bit more housey but its chilled and great to listen too.

BBE 7 days and 1 week or what ever the frig its called.

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:58 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Tiesto is shite.

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:40 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He isnt that bad, he's better at producing his own tunes and remixing other peoples Southern Sun, adagio for strings etc. But his mixing on the decks is abput as good as me if i had my ears chopped off, pretty darn shite.

Anyone else got some good classic trance tunes i can download? Cant think of any.

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

PostPosted: 21:04 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a massive 6.8GB torrent floating around, that has pretty much everything he's done so far in it, worth a d/l, called 'The big one' IIRC. Releasing In Search of Sunrise 5 this summer too... Thumbs Up

BTW, if you ain't heard ISOS 3 & 4, get them downloaded.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 41 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3