BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Are you a menace on the roads ?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 23:20 - 25 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a Road hog, for same reasons as Suzuki. Fairly accurate analysis of my feelings/opinions on driving/other drivers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:39 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be mandatory that new recruits to BCF PASS this 'PROFILING' excercise before joining.

Then we might have more harmony and less angst on the forum...

But then it would be fukin borin' Laughing

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 05:52 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the same as Phantomtek

Quote:
Your high sense of morals stop you being a road hog!!

I havent figured out whether thats good or not yet Laughing

Katie
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:17 - 26 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your driving knowledge stops you being a road hog!

We get the distinct impression that you would give us a run for our money if we challenged you on the Highway Code. It looks to us as if you're someone who believes that if there's a job to be done then it should be done properly. After all, busy roundabouts have lanes for a reason and life would be much easier if everyone used them the way they were intended. Perhaps your inquiring mind likes to understand things properly, or that you have just built a natural knowledge of the unspoken laws of the road. Whatever the reason, the only times we expect to see you getting in a flap behind the wheel is when the other drivers manage to do something really daft!

Yeah Baby! Cool

Aldbro_Bev
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 13:22 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactley me!
Quote:
Your high sense of morals stop you being a road hog!!

There's no question that we would like to have you as a friend as we can detect that you have a higher sense of fair play than in the average person. What comes around goes around, especially when you're waiting for someone to let you onto a congested roundabout. We know that someone who is less likely to carve up a little old lady or jump the traffic lights is just as unlikely to take advantage of a friend or work colleague. If only there were more drivers like you there would be a lot less road rage and far fewer accidents! This is not to say that you're an angel behind the wheel. We know all about those times when the speedo climbs a little higher than it should, or even the times when you might sneak into a parking space that someone else has equal claim to. The main thing is that you wouldn't feign a limp after illegally parking in a disabled parking space!

Bev xx Wink

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your driving knowledge stops you being a road hog!

We get the distinct impression that you would give us a run for our money if we challenged you on the Highway Code. It looks to us as if you're someone who believes that if there's a job to be done then it should be done properly. After all, busy roundabouts have lanes for a reason and life would be much easier if everyone used them the way they were intended. Perhaps your inquiring mind likes to understand things properly, or that you have just built a natural knowledge of the unspoken laws of the road. Whatever the reason, the only times we expect to see you getting in a flap behind the wheel is when the other drivers manage to do something really daft!

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am a lorry driver!!!!

Cog Head
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:59 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooly R6 wrote:
i am a lorry driver!!!!

we should create our own dirivng deely thing, and it needs to ask you what your primary mode of transport is...anyone good with programing ?

fast_tzr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is bollocks, I got the same as 85% of everyone else, RoadHog.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 34 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2