Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How Embarrasing!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: How Embarrasing!!! Reply with quote

I met this lad at my bike school and thought he was cute, to cut a long story short i found an excuse to ask for his number and invited him out with everyone else for my birthday next week. He text back to say that he couldnt as he was going out for his friends bday the same nite so i told him that he should take me out for a bday drink one night this week instead then, as it would be rude not to. His reply QUOTE: Yeah it would be rude not to but not sure how my new misses would take it sayin im goin for a bday drink wiv another girl haha xx Shocked

Have to see this lad on sunday, and im bright red just thinking about it! (been so long since i played this game that i forgot you're supposed to check the gf situation first!!)

How am i going to face my next lesson?! Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RI_HA
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:36 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply dont do anything, dont make it obvious your bothered, if you do he will know and take advantage of that

Life is full or rejection and you have to get used to it! let this be a lesson to you.

If you ask 3 people out only maybe 1 will come back a good response!

Its just life, so go to class and just be yourself Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure he was flattered by it and you've not done anything wrong.
It would only be a problem if he had replied and said no!

If it was me in a similar situation I'd pretent nothing happened and keep my lid on all day. Thumbs Up

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers guys,

he's txt me since to say dont worry about it and that i'd better be there next week and NOt go red and stil talk to him and stil have a hot flush when i see his r6 lol

seems he's as nice as i thought

oh well, NEXT... Wink

RI_HA
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:45 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrea wrote:
cheers guys,

he's txt me since to say dont worry about it and that i'd better be there next week and NOt go red and stil talk to him and stil have a hot flush when i see his r6 lol

seems he's as nice as i thought

oh well, NEXT... Wink

must be some size of an R6 then Very Happy

Black Knight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:46 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up to you for making the first move.

Most women expect the guys to do all the running around for fear of embarasment/rejection.

Im impressed Thumbs Up
Where does a turn end? 'Where you can do anything with the gas you want to, where you are brave again, where your attention is free from the turn, where you are sure you can do it better next time; that's the end' - Keith Code.

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:51 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, credit to you for making the first move. No messing about and no wasted time. Thumbs Up

Most blokes will be impressed by that approach and would appreciate the clarity.

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Knight wrote:
Thumbs Up to you for making the first move.

Most women expect the guys to do all the running around for fear of embarasment/rejection.

Im impressed Thumbs Up

Cheers! its all good fun Shocked

and akaDAVE is that really true? i like to be upfront and keep it simple but my friends seem to think that guys only like the "thrill of the chase" so wont be interested if u ask them first. My problem is im a fire sign, impatient and stubborn, and i like the hunt too Laughing

bandit kev
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will take you out for a drink sometime if you like and well done for the first move plenty more fish in the sea hun Razz Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bandit kev wrote:
i will take you out for a drink sometime if you like and well done for the first move plenty more fish in the sea hun Razz Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

cheers, might keep you to that Wink

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:46 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why oh why did he take your number, then? *sighs*
If I asked for someone's number, it would most likely be because I was interested in them, not because I wanted to be friends, if they were a stranger to them. While this isn't always strictly true, maybe he led you on a bit?
Oh well, never mind, plenty more fish in the sea and all. Men smell, let's all throw sticks and rocks at them! Smile

flat spot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How am i going to face my next lesson?

Dark visor? Confused

cyberglass
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

uurrrrrmmm can i have your number please Laughing

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: How Embarrasing!!! Reply with quote

andrea wrote:

With your baps out to show him what he's missing? Wink

Wouldn't worry about it TBH. Smile

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 22:43 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: How Embarrasing!!! Reply with quote

andrea wrote:

I'm with flip on this. Figure hugging cotton shirt under the BLJ showing ample cleavage, always works on me.

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: How Embarrasing!!! Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
andrea wrote:

I'm with flip on this. Figure hugging cotton shirt under the BLJ showing ample cleavage, always works on me.

Right, i'll give this a try and let you know how i get on! (Would it stil work without the BLJ with blue 1 piece race leathers instead?!) Laughing

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 23:10 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Oh well, these things happen, now just make sure you pass your test before he does and rub it in his face. Wink

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 23:11 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
and rub it in his face. Wink

Shocked

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:18 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant do that shaun im afraid, he has already passed and is there doing advanced training Confused

at the end of the day it werent meant to be, plenty more fish in the sea and all that!

NOTE TO SELF: Next time find out if he has a gf before i take the plunge and ask him out for a beer Laughing

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 23:27 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell him his missus wasn't so hesitant & you did each other up the trademans entrance with spiky dildos..

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: How Embarrasing!!! Reply with quote

andrea wrote:

Right, i'll give this a try and let you know how i get on! (Would it stil work without the BLJ with blue 1 piece race leathers instead?!) Laughing

Throw me a pic and I'll tell you. Don't forget the cleavage and a little bit of areola never goes a miss.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 23:46 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, throw me the pic, I'm male, my opinion matters more!

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 23:51 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
No, throw me the pic, I'm male, my opinion matters more!

I think you could only make us believe that if you put the handbag away and stopped with the bitchy remarks Razz

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 07:31 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, where have I been bitchy?

mumbles something about opinionated bitches Wink

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:29 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Re: How Embarrasing!!! Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
andrea wrote:

Throw me a pic and I'll tell you. Don't forget the cleavage and a little bit of areola never goes a miss.

Areola.

Best word ever.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 78 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3