Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Whats your IQ ?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Cog Head
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 00:33 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Whats your IQ ? Reply with quote

from the same site as an earlier link

i scored 109 Thumbs Up Cool

Clicky

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:55 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

135. Thumbs Up

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:06 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cog Head
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 01:35 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn....i dont like you anymore Evil or Very Mad

Only joking

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:56 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 131.

Some interesting IQ figures;

Quote:
The average IQ is by definition 100; scores above 100 indicate a higher than average IQ and scores below 100 indicate a lower that average IQ.

Half of the population have IQ’s of between 90 and 110, while 25% have higher IQ’s and 25% have lower IQ’s:

Descriptive Classifications of Intelligence Quotients

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
80-89 Low average 16.1%
70-79 Borderline 6.7%
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2%

Apparently, the IQ gives a good indication of the occupational group that a person will end up in, though not of course the specific occupation. In their book, Know Your Child’s IQ, Glen Wilson and Diana Grylls outline occupations typical of various IQ levels:

140 Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists.
130 Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical)
120 School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers.
110 Foremen; Clerks; Telephone Operators; Salesmen; Policemen; Electricians.
100+ Machine Operators; Shopkeepers; Butchers; Welders; Sheet Metal Workers.
100- Warehousemen; Carpenters; Cooks and Bakers; Small Farmers; Truck and Van Drivers.
90 Laborers; Gardeners; Upholsterers; Farmhands; Miners; Factory Packers and Sorters.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:01 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the day it's a 40 question 'IQ test' from a site called 'tickle'.

Bullshit to be honest.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:19 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed; that one isn't even timed. For the car distance question, you could have taken your time doing some pythagoras, and you wouldn't get downmarked. On a porper test, you are given a strict time limit.

Internet IQ tests are very, very dodgy. At 135 I'm considered a 'genius' by Mensa IQ standards, but my real IQ is not going to be above 120.

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:42 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

99 Randomly clicking buttons Laughing Mr. Green Neutral

At school it used to be 110 or so Shocked
|| Past: 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 250 ~ 2003 Honda CBR 600 F Sport ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1999 Yamaha R1 ~ 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R J ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1998 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm ~ K1 GSXR 600 Track bike ~ K6 GSXR 1000 ~ 2006 Speed Triple 1050 || Current: 2005 R1 https://www.adrucore.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paul@125power
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 12:52 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

172. I only did it the other day, lol. Someone sent me a link in an email for a site that does loads of test.

Yamaha YQ100 (RIP)......Honda CBR125R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

John C
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

131 aswell (allowing about 15 seconds per question)

I'm thinking there are only 5 or 6 different results, like in the 'what type of driver are you' post.

Last edited by John C on 16:12 - 27 Mar 2006; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 13:04 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

122 - again I hardly have the mental capacity too walk upright, let alone open a can of beans.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:10 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 126!
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll

yzf750r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:

same here! Confused

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:33 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years and this makes you a Facts Curator. Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind is a sponge for knowledge.

The words in your head could almost to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept at manipulating numbers and detecting important patterns in number sequences.

Bod
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:36 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 115!
Word Warrior

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.

The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 14:47 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should say this. I've just completed out my home test in the hope that I can be accepted for a supervised test by Mensa. Smile
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

andrea
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:52 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

127 Shocked

MRX Steve
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:17 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a proper test I did a few years ago my IQ was 110, and my score on this test was 117

Last edited by MRX Steve on 15:38 - 27 Mar 2006; edited 1 time in total

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 15:18 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your IQ score is 142!
Visionary Philosopher

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

I seem to consistently score in the 140's - 150's no matter which of this format of test I do.

(the other format is timed, where I normally score 120ish, but the averages are lower in that format)

a

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Funny you should say this. I've just completed out my home test in the hope that I can be accepted for a supervised test by Mensa. Smile

Laughing I just requested their home test too. Has anyone done the online Mensa workout? I got 25 out of 30. It's quite a bit harder than that IQ test. What's a direct anagram of insatiable? Shocked I got it, but you try...

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 16:55 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a 95 meh
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:21 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

144 Mr. Green
Toby R wrote:
At the end of the day it's a 40 question 'IQ test' from a site called 'tickle'.

It's not just on a site called 'tickle', there are just a few other sites that have exactly the same test. Lots of them list the answers. Razz

swampy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 133!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

As has already been said I always score between 125 and 135 on IQ tests. I understand that because IQ is based on a proportion of a population, that tests done in different countries provide different results. So if this was US based test then everyone has scored higher than they would in a UK based one. Thumbs Up

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 23:20 - 27 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

131 which surprises me as I rarely use my brain.

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:57 - 28 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 124!

IQ wrote:
You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract

Thats about right as when completed the BBC Test the Nation got similar results.

Not getting any thicker Thumbs Up

I am penalised by my age, in the 20-30 type age bracket, the IQ scores are actually calculated lower as you are more likely to cheat and guess Shifty
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 35 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3