Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

decent british hi-fi kit

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

benblack
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:29 - 29 Mar 2006    Post subject: [WANTED] decent british hi-fi kit [WANTED] Reply with quote

I am looking for amps and cd players by british manufacturers such as Naim / Quad / Sugden / cyrus etc.

Let me know what you have

ben

t.mac
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 22:31 - 30 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i have a naim nait3 amp and cd3 player, hadnt realy thought of selling them, but if you gave me a rough price/offer that you would considder paying , we can have a chat about it. Smile

both excellent condition i have the manuals (for what it is worth Question ) but dogs chewed the remote control for cd player years ago Evil or Very Mad , and as i dont use them as much as i would like, i never bought a new one.....although a 3in1 does most of the functions! Wink

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:43 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with Japanese stuff?

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing, its just not as good as the british kit. Worth checking out Linn and Arcam stuff as well.

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

spitfire
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:22 - 02 Apr 2006    Post subject: Re: [WANTED] decent british hi-fi kit [WANTED] Reply with quote

benblack wrote:
I am looking for amps and cd players by british manufacturers such as Naim / Quad / Sugden / cyrus etc.

Let me know what you have

ben

I might have a Linn Sondec turntable available soon, it belonged to my farther but since he has been ill he does not use it. PM me if you are interested.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nrml76
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:28 - 10 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have complete setup for sale:

Arcam T61 tuner
Arcam CD62 CD player
Arcam A75 amplifier
B&W 602 S3 speakers
Chord cobra II interconnects
QED Silver anniversary bi-wire speaker cable (5m each)
Glass and steel rack

All are in excellent condition. The reason for sale is that I have upgraded to a transport, DAC and Bryston amp Razz . I was planning on keeping most of the system, to use as a bedroom system, or convert it to a home theatre package slowly, but I'll sell if the price is right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 21 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1