Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

You wouldn't want that in the bath!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 13:01 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: You wouldn't want that in the bath! Reply with quote

FOK!

Surprised Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume the 'roll cage' is for rigidity....not on the incase they roll over where it would be useless...seeing as the water is not solid...

MRX Steve
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 13:24 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can i buy one?!

Simple wrote:
I assume the 'roll cage' is for rigidity....not on the incase they roll over where it would be useless...seeing as the water is not solid...

I would think it probably is incase they role over. They are right next to land and at those speeds if they did loose controle and hit land they could easily role it on the grass Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MRX Steve wrote:
Where can i buy one?!

Simple wrote:

I would think it probably is incase they role over. They are right next to land and at those speeds if they did loose controle and hit land they could easily role it on the grass Smile

fair point, tho if they kept the throttle pinned and put their aems out I think they'd fly Smile

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

this pops sup from time to time on tv in Australia. Seems it has a huge following. The cages are roll cages. You often see em miss a turn and roll it up the bank. Some sweet crashes.
Found it strange you guys aint seen it before. Thought it was more popular than that.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 18:38 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt think boats could steer that quickly Shocked
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 19:31 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fook me. The handeling of that is out of this world! I knew they were quick, BUt didnt realise just how quick and responsive they are! Shocked

VERY COOL! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:36 - 31 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple wrote:

No, its for protection of the occupants, (as well as rigidity) same as any other rollcage.

They only travel on a couple of feet of water, if that in some races. So, if they do go over, you need something to at least try to stop your head getting ripped off. Also, as you can see, the bank it right next to the water, the rollcage stops your head getting squashed when they go over into the dry land part. And they go over quite often, with spectacular results. I'll try and find some more footage of them, you can see why they need the cage then! Laughing Wink

And waters a funny thing, if you hit it over a certain speed, it's just like hitting concrete, apparantly. Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 31 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1