Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 04 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

JodieWodie wrote:
Let her enjoy her £500 more a month more than us

£500? For a wage top up. Is that standard? Where did you get that figure from? (Really am genuinely surprised by that).

JodieWodie
Reflective Banana

PostPosted: 23:46 - 04 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her partner gets a full time wage too Neutral

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:48 - 04 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. Thought you meant she was blagging £500.

Well if it aint true, she'll be fine and she'll have nothing to worry about.

matt89
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:09 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dob her in they wont just go in and arrest her for it they will do an investigation on her and only when they have got proof they will go and get her, and if it isnt true nothing will happen to her and she wont know that she was under investigation.and if she did get done then how would she know it was you? how many other people could your "mouth flapping friend" have told?

just my Penny Coin Penny Coin

Matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:47 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

JodieWodie wrote:

It doesn't matter that she can afford McD's every day whilst I eat salad.
No..that is fine...

I shall go to this lying cheating fu*kin FAT and I mean massive girl tomorrow, hand her my purse and say
"Hey dude...here...go to the chippy and make your arse even fatter you complete waste of your Fathers' sperm and tax payers money"

Jodie, you wouldn't want Mc Donald's every day, trust me. I work there, I get it for free, and some days I'd rather go hungry! At least she's getting fat, now people can point and laugh, and harpoon her if she ever goes to the beach Wink
Personally, I think while it's bad to be a snitch, she is taking liberties having kids and milking it off the social. She clearly does not live within her means. I wouldn't even get a loan unless I were desperate for it, let alone claim off the social. I do the shittiest job ever...need I say more?
Instead of telling on her, why not confront her about it? Demand to know why she insists on bragging about how she's cheating the benefit system, perhaps warn her that she will get found out eventually, I hear they've started cracking down lately on it. Also say that her talk is making her unpopular with members of staff. If you tell on her, you'll be lowering yourself, and I'm sure you're much too respectable a person for that .

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:54 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've scanned this and agree with just about everyone here.

Phone them up and give them her details today. Just pass on what you've heard and leave it to them, that's all you can do.

This is probably the most effective way there is to cut benefit fraud i.e the fraudsters being found out from word of mouth - boasting about it usually.

These people seem to think that the 'government money' comes from some bottomless pit but I think about it as cash direct from my salary to real cash in thier hand.

If more people are found out this way, then hopefully the word will spread back in the same direction and they might think twice about it.

This woman probably heard how easy it was from her mate and her 'mates mate' advertising what she can steal and that's how it's become so widespread.

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, dobbed a few in, can't tolerate them, the benefit people don;t do anything about it.

waste of time jodie

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:53 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely dob the c*nts in. It sickens me to the pit of my gut that hard working, honest people with decent morales support a off fucking bums who do nothing to contribute and do everything to take from the system...and all of this because they think they should be entitled to it Rolling Eyes

In my mind the cunts would be entitled to a big fucking boot in the bollocks. I think its something like 75% of all our income tax goes on the the fucking sponging state so thats like 15-16% of every ones gross salary goes out to fucking sponging bastards. Cunts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:01 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is robbing both me and you.

Report her, anonymously if you wish.

Then take a baseball bat to her face after her benefits have been stopped.
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot

PostPosted: 17:10 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it.

Those benifits are there for people who really need them. There's only so much to go around, and people 'playing' the system only makes life even harder for the honest people.

As long as you are doing it for the right reasons, not just cos you don't like her and want to cause her a bit of grief.

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:15 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Instead of telling on her, why not confront her about it?

Don't f**kin' do that, otherwise if she ever does get found out, you know who she'll be blaming.... Shocked

If it pisses you off then dob em in, if not forget about it. Karma

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 20:15 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF you and your partner can't afford a kid then get better paid jobs. Laughing

Give me her details i'll grass her up. cant stand benifit fraud, its always the cunts that do it. Middle Finger

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
IF you and your partner can't afford a kid then get better paid jobs. Laughing

Give me her details i'll grass her up. cant stand benifit fraud, its always the cunts that do it. Middle Finger

easier said than done , I've been hunting for ages for an accounting role found a few leads , and had to travel all over the country to get some experience.

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:16 - 05 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll call it in if I can have the cash? Laughing

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 00:02 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report the fat sponging lazy bitch Evil or Very Mad it isnt just the benefit system she will be cheating, bet she also gets the child tax credits as a single parent.

And with 2 kids I think £500 is a conservative estimate

Rebate on council tax,rent paid,tax credits,childcare vouchers etc etc all adds up.

DOB HER IN,she is stealing from you and the people who deserve the benefits Evil or Very Mad

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 16:38 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres one for you.

The only thing stopping me grassing on her is my mate will lose about a grand of hydroponics gear.

But basically shes a complete cretin, has 2 kids, doesnt look after them at all, shes 18 by the way.
Invites strangers in the house all the time, was doing pills/vodka through pregnancy, heavy heavy smoker.
Shes pregnant again, 10 weeks gone. She was smacking herself in the stomach apparently after we left last night.

When i was round there the kid fell out of bed, sounded like a shelf falling down he hit that hard. Turns out shes just stuck the kid in a normal single bed, rather then a cot. Hes about a year old now i think (but was 3 months premature) and his sister is about 3 months old.

Different dads (who WERE best mates), both of which complete chavvy mugs. Neither of which supports her.

She just got nicked for getting absolutely shitfaced, nicking one of our mutual mates cars from outside hers and driving it through ASDA, while still in her dressgown (she wanted biscuits).

And im pretty certain them finding her growing weed in her recently acquired, council house that shes been given because shes had the great acheivement of being stupidly fertile and thinking a condoms an apartment would be the DSS's final straw to take the kids off her.

They are young enough to forget her now, but shes such a useless useless mum, and in my opinion dangerous. The people she mixes with, the things she does. I love little kids and, whilst i cant say id be the best dad ever right now, i know i would be holding them one handed, fag in the other hand (head unsupported) bragging about how easy they are to look after.

Nor would i be hotboxing the room the kid is in (they used to live in a bedsit).

Now i really could grass, but id be fucking my mate out of literally a grands worth of hydroponics stuff. It wouldnt get back to me cos between my mate and this girl i think the entire town knows about it. Rolling Eyes

But i mean jesus, its a little bit of a quandry.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

matt89
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:48 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

surely that gives you a better reason to do it because she will just end up fucking her kids lifes up aswell and they most probably will go on to do the same as her --fuck all. she doesnt sound like she should be any where near kids if thats how she looks after them and maybe you reporting her could save her kids from shit lifes and give her a kick up the arse to do something(maybe gone a bit too far on the last point)

but in the end its up to you.

Matt

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 19:00 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt89 wrote:
surely that gives you a better reason to do it because she will just end up fucking her kids lifes up aswell and they most probably will go on to do the same as her --fuck all. she doesnt sound like she should be any where near kids if thats how she looks after them and maybe you reporting her could save her kids from shit lifes and give her a kick up the arse to do something(maybe gone a bit too far on the last point)

but in the end its up to you.

Matt

Like i say, no worry about grassing her. Just my best mate will get fucked in the process. Not to mention stevenage is one of those places where ALL the mums are like this (yes the little kids are absolute darlings).

And if i basically say, well get it all out, then theres nothing to grass on her about. And my mate will still have lost out.
It this rate it will happen anyway sooner or later, shes a complete fucking idiot so it cant be avoided.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell your mate to move his gear out of the house and then grass the stupid cow up.

Although, if it were me, I'd be more concerned about the kids welfare than my 'mates' hydroponic gear, which is also at the same place that the kids are... right?

You still have your moments Bonny (just not as many as you used to! Wink )

zaknafien

PostPosted: 20:08 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam_P wrote:
Although, if it were me, I'd be more concerned about the kids welfare than my 'mates' hydroponic gear, which is also at the same place that the kids are... right?

Quoted in bold just to ram that little point home a bit more.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 21:10 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
Adam_P wrote:

Quoted in bold just to ram that little point home a bit more.

Yes. Im well aware of that.

However... She been like this since ive known the dozy cow. They arent starved or beaten. She just a stupid chavvy cow.

The fact they havent taken them off her after she booted a nicked car through asda, pissed and stoned, at 2 in the morning, without even having done driving lessons is worrying.

I mean she is a nice enough girl, complete and utter cretin though.

I know sooner or later they're coming off her, and whilst i wouldnt mind tipping off social services, id rather not fuck my mate over too.

If she does anything else ridiculously stupid i might, but bare in mind to grass her for the green growing in her loft it has to still be there. Therefore my mate loses everything. And he is a good mate, hes just punching well and truly out of his weight.
One of those arrogance of ignorance muppets.

They used to deal pot from her single mothers apartment thing about a year ago Neutral And i dont mean on the quiet either, i mean seriously obviously. Infact if memory serves they got raided aswell.

The problem is, in stevenage, it aint rare. Its rare to see a young mum/pregnant woman not puffing away.

I used to make a big effort not to smoke near any of them, but ive since realised its pretty pointless Sad

Bummery.

Bullet
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:55 - 06 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesnt matter if your not certain or not, thats the benefit fraud departments job to be certain, theyl do all the appropriet inquiring! if you suspect thats all thats needed i think, id grass em up in a heartbeat, i pay my taxes and it infuriates me when the system is abused

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 07 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
...Not to mention stevenage is one of those places where ALL the mums are like this (yes the little kids are absolute darlings)....

Yes! Laughing Stevenage is lovely! Saturday night on the Leisure Park where all the 'slightly older' ones hang out. Those barred from the club loiter around outside the cinema and McDonalds, those that don't have 'form'... Yet... Are allowed in!

Pulse... mmm... That place really is a scum evening out.

Pile into the Aroma for an all you can eat Chinese, followed by a film, then a few pinks in Jaks' and then on into Pulse for flirt with the under age single mums!

Heh, I miss it. I'm worried lol

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 14:09 - 07 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LH-ER5 wrote:

Heh, I miss it. I'm worried lol

Ive just got back from basically 6 months (didnt really go out much at crimbo) at uni in a quiet welsh town about the size of knebworth with about 90% student population, and i went out down Jaks.

Bloody hell. Tiny bit of a culture shock.

I never go in pulse if i can avoid it, although that was a bloody good night i was in there *reminisces about spin the bottle with all the jacks bar girls Mr. Green *

Mainly just go to jaks. Less agro. and less of the chavvy cunts go in there.

And the leisure park aint too bad for the little mouthy shites wandering round, its the bit up by the station where you get the heckling by the seven dwarves.
Was alright when i hadnt turned 18 cos you could give em a little slap, now you cant Crying or Very sad

But yeh, its funny when people judge my posts from their experience of living in guildford or something.

IronMaiden
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:36 - 07 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are 100% sure that she is defrauding, then dob her in annonymously. Mum's the word, don't tell a soul. I would do the same. But you don't want to cause ill feelings with anyone at work by confronting them about this. It will come back to bite you in the ass later! Not everyone has morals.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 26 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3