BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Contact Lenses - Foaming when cleaning?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:21 - 07 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help guys, I've been shitting myself for 2 months because I was worried the 'soap' would damage my eyes!

Yoshi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:43 - 23 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much do the ones you leave in all month including sleeping cost? Are they uncomfortable/do you notice them?

I used to use monthlys but they went crappy after a while (In hindsight I probably wasnt cleaning them properly and wasn't changing solution daily on days when I didn't use them.)

So now I use dailys

cyprinis
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 01:18 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst at a sleepover party thing a few years ago,i managed, whilst cleaning my contact lenses, to tip the entire content of the pot, over a guy sleeping about 3ft away. he was not happy and turned round and shouted "who the fuck was that!"

I looked at him and said, "it was me..."and he said "ah, ok..." and suddenly went very, very quiet.

funny at the time, but the moral of the story is, get some 30 day ones. They are the shiznits Thumbs Up

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 11:58 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffff...you're all pussies.

Mine are suppost to be daily disposables...but i've had the ones i'm wearing now for the past 4 months. I sleep in them, kiteboard in them, bike in them, swim with them (wearing goggles), shag in them...and they're fine, drop of solution goes into each eye every morning and that's it. Sorted.

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:44 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
shag in them...and they're fine

What kinky sex do you have that would put our eyesight at risk Shocked

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 18:12 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
quacker_boy wrote:

Somebody partake in bukkake Confused ?
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:30 - 03 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Somebody partake in bukkake ?

WTF Thinking

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 20:07 - 05 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
quacker_boy wrote:

Ermmmmm Shifty Wink

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:51 - 06 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you don't buy those gas permeable solutions - big mistake, caused a red eye which was rather bloody for a week. I use vision express 3 in 1 solution and they're pretty good. If i get any precipitate inside the case after a day's use, i take that as a good thing. Peroxide soltions are good, but if you leave the case on the table, it leaves very hard stains on it which look rather suspicious. You have to convince your mates otherwise.

Vision express 3 in 1 for the win
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 361 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2