Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I'm going to suffer at uni!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 23:53 - 13 Apr 2006    Post subject: I'm going to suffer at uni! Reply with quote

I've been teetotal for the past 3 months and tonight I have had 3 pints of Newcastle Brown (the best drink i've ever had) and it's already had an effect on my head.

All I can say is that i'm proud of being honest, not having to tpyep leike tishh and that i'm a cheap night out. Laughing
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 pints and I'm nicely sozzled myself, so often I don't bother drinking more. For me, the difference between 3 pints and 7 pints is very little. Except I stumble a bit more having had 7. I had 6 pints and 3 shooters last weekend, and managed to walk back to a flat quite composedly, and it was a good mile away.

TOM M
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:24 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 15 cans strongbow last night and i felt fine Thumbs Up didnt feel wasted at all

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 00:29 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can take 4 or 5 then at about 7 im absolutely fucked, any more and im sick in the car which happens oftern. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:36 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then is far more involved in drunkeness than just the amount of alcohol you drink.

I can drink three pints whilst with my family with no obvious results. Three pints whilst on a night out would get downed rather quickly, and the effects would be felt later on. Three pints whilst having a quiet night in on my own, and I would be rolling around completely merry and tipsy before coming on BCF to do some shit stirring (and to dish out some Boring Thumbs Down ratings. Now you know what they're about, I find it funny to give them out whilst drunk).

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 00:39 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nath wrote:
I would be rolling around completely merry and tipsy before coming on BCF to do some shit stirring (and to dish out some Boring Thumbs Down ratings. Now you know what they're about, I find it funny to give them out whilst drunk).

It all makes sense now. Laughing

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:44 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nath wrote:
I would be rolling around completely merry and tipsy before coming on BCF to do some shit stirring (and to dish out some Boring Thumbs Down ratings. Now you know what they're about, I find it funny to give them out whilst drunk).

Do you come on and head straight for the Birthday threads? Laughing

Actually, the same applies to me. I'd had 3 or 4 drinks at home, came on here, and decided it would be hilarious to bump a post from 2003 asking about Alpinestars boots. Rolling Eyes

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:44 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
I can take 4 or 5 then at about 7 im absolutely fucked, any more and im sick in the car which happens oftern. Laughing

Reminds me a lot of antics last year. At that time I was drinking mostly cider.

Up until pint four or five I would be perfectly fine, then it would suddenly hit me and I would start talking bollocks whilst drinking a few more pints very quickly. Pint number seven, and on a few rare occasionons number 8, and I would hurl everything back up before passing out somewhere dead to the world. This was normally followed by (eventually) getting on the nightbus, but falling asleep so ending up back in town due to it being a circular route. I recall the most number of times I rode the nightbus in a single night would probably be three Laughing

Ahhh, good times, good times Thumbs Up

cagiva gezzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:00 - 14 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a lightweight at uni is great.

Used to get drunk on three alcopops. Fresher's week had soo much free wine i got rat-arsed in minutes during a welcome session with the biology lectures. Spurted absloute shit to everyone (including head of school), drank more and fell asleep on the roundabout outside.

Got carried back to my halls, made more mess. But, because i'd drunk soo little it was out of my system quickly and i was able to shower, change and start drinking again for the evening session.

Enjoy the fact that you can go out for less than £5 and have multiple sessions each day. It won't last long though.....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 18 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1