Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Open Relationships

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

cliff
Doctor Sicknote

PostPosted: 12:04 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Open Relationships Reply with quote

Anyone else in one? And anyone else feel kind of guilty when they sleep with someone else even though they know its ok? Anyone else get a bit jealous/disgusted when they hear that there "open" other half has been shagging other blokes?

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:12 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends how secure you are in yourself. If you can honestly say you are 100% happy with the way the relationship is going, then cool. If not, you really need to think if it's worth the (potential) heartache.

Had one many moons ago, was OK for a while as it meant there was much fun the be had. But be careful you don't end up falling for a random shag. That really messes things up.

Oh, and make sure you don't pick up anything nasty!

cliff
Doctor Sicknote

PostPosted: 12:17 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the one I'm worried about. Neutral
I am kinda happy because I know I got a bit of freedom, but Its just a bit weird being able to go out and pull girls, and still come home to my "girlfriend".
Meh, I'll see how it goes I guess, aslong as I dont end up down family planning I think I'll be alrite! Laughing

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Open' relationship?

There's no such fucking thing. You're either in a relationship and faithful to that one person, or you're shagging around with other people, that doesn't constitute being in a relationship.

What you basically are at the minute Cliff is a Fuck Buddy, that they can come back to when they're not shagging someone else that takes their fancy.

There is no such thing as an 'open relationship' as its not a relationship, its something that is already screwing (pardon the pun) with your head.

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 13:50 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wot he ^^^ said! Thumbs Up

cliff
Doctor Sicknote

PostPosted: 14:27 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the way I was thinking about it until she said the words "open relationship" then it got the idea in my head. I was a little confused, hence why I posted! Chin up its alrite for me because I dont think shes actually shagging other blokes. So I think I'll leave it for a while how it is and see how it goes.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:40 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well , maybe you should just get her to brush her teeth whenever you get called around for some action.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:51 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliff wrote:
Chin up its alrite for me because I dont think shes actually shagging other blokes. So I think I'll leave it for a while how it is and see how it goes.

If you don't like the thought of her shagging other blokes, then perhaps you want something more than an "open relationship"? If so, why haven't you told her this?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 16:01 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds to me like something to do when you are bored of each other, but i would have thought it would erode what you have left

if i did it, it would have to be that neither partner knew much about what the other was up to, so they couldnt live together

i think its more the kind of thing that the one with the power in the relationship could enjoy while the other one suffers

i guess if it works it could be quite good, but I cant quite see it working

id quite like to be proved wrong tho

I have met a couple who have one and it seemed odd. Im not sure if they enjoy it or it is making them really miserable but they both drink a lot.

I suspect they would enjoy things more if they split and found someone new but maybe they wdnt manage to find someone new so they stay together.

Last edited by colin1 on 02:16 - 20 Apr 2006; edited 1 time in total

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

COLINWALL wrote:
sounds to me like something to do when you are bored of each other, but i would have thought it would erode what you have left

I agree with you on this one.

RobB
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:57 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliff wrote:
she said the words "open relationship"

cliff wrote:
I dont think shes actually shagging other blokes

Thinking

Katie
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:27 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with Adam. How did this 'Open Relationship' come about? It happens quite alot when one person wants to break up, and the other does not. It's a way of hanging on.

They never work, you will end up resenting and disliking eachother. The words Open, and Relationship put together, means heading down the road to destruction in my opinion.

When you say "Coming home to my Grilfriend." do you mean you live together? That's just wierd if you do. Confused

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 22:35 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically she thinks you're a crap fuck & is getting fettled elsewhere?

fast_tzr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:00 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck buddies are great btw Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:03 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask yourself how you'll feel if you go through a barren patch and she's getting seen to left, right and centre (so to speak).

fast_tzr wrote:
Fuck buddies are great btw Thumbs Up

Until emotions get involved...

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 02:18 - 20 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZRX61 wrote:

im not sure zrx61 should be allowed in the dear auntie section with the vulnerable folks baring their souls

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:04 - 20 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, for once Colin Wall has said something that I wholeheartedly agree with Shocked Wink

How can you have an open relationship? I thought the whole point of being in a relationship was because you wanted to dedicate your time (and money) to one sole person, who one day you may (or may not) fall in love with and get married to, etc etc. How can that be possible if you're sleeping with other people? How can sex be special any more?

Personally, I only sleep with someone if I feel something for them or am in a relationship...no one night stands for me, I see them as tacky and the sex is meaningless. Slept with a guy once who I hadn't been seeing for long, and there was no real emotional attatchment and it just doesnt compare to having sex with someone who you truly love and would do anything for.

I understadn it'd prolly be a lot of guys's dream, having a woman at home to cook their dinner while the go out and have sex with whoever they want, and thats all well and good. But what you really are is two co-habiting individuals who lead seperate lives and come together only occasionally. I'd take a faithful, closed relationship anyway Smile

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 20 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy

Sounds a bit suss to me. Personally I wouldn't have it. Birds like this are dangerous and take delight in making wrecks of blokes.

Steer clear. What would you think of the bloke who has essentially allowed his girlfriend to give you a blow job in the car park?

I take it this bird is dirty or fit, maybe both. That makes it harder, but it's best to call it a day. If she says she will revert to monagamy, don't believe it.

Oh, and BAG IT UP.

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 20 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like she's riding all round her but still wants someone to do the "boyfriend" stuff.

cliff
Doctor Sicknote

PostPosted: 12:45 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZRX61 wrote:

Get fucked. Just because your not shagging several teenage girls you miserable old cunt. Middle Finger

I wanted a bit of advice, not ridicule or insult. I dont beliiieeeve it.

Suzuki
Roger

PostPosted: 13:19 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliff wrote:
I wanted a bit of advice, not ridicule or insult.

OK, here's my advice:

Get rid of the dirty bitch, she'll either give you diseases or fuck your head up. Whatever the outcome from this "open relationship", it has fuck all chance of being a good one.

Once you're free, decide what you want. If you want to go about shagging every passing slag, then go for it! Just be sure to never ride them bare-back. Wink

If however you want something more meaningful with somebody who wont fuck you about, then just wait until they come along. You'll never meet them when you're looking for them!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

IronMaiden
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:59 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime you sleep with her you are sleeping with who ever shagged her last. Shocked She will give you crabs or something!
Sorry... but that's just gross! Sick

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 15:52 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliff wrote:
Get fucked. Just because your not shagging several teenage girls you miserable old cunt.

23 (her, not me) is hardly over the hill Smile

Suzuki
Roger

PostPosted: 16:18 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teenage girls are crap anyway. Yeah they may have the bodies, but they haven't a clue what to do with them.

And those that do have a clue have had more cock than George Michael, Elton John, and Michael Barrymore put together, and quite frankly that isn't overly attractive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 17:32 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you're missing the point.. If ya get em early enough you can teach em all the really depraved stuff & they think it's just *normal* stuff they haven't learned yet.. Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2