Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

choppy choppy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: choppy choppy! Reply with quote

Got bored, got stumpy. Very Happy

yzf750r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:27 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks better and suits the bike, bet it sounds better too! Twisted Evil Thumbs Up

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like it should, it's got a bit of a bark, yet not - too - offensive Thumbs Up

Handsome
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:02 - 19 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidy..... Thumbs Up

400bandit
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:15 - 20 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty sweet, all these sweet cans makes me want one so bad for my baby Bandit Crying or Very sad
Joe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:10 - 20 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks tidy, how did you go about doing it?

Nick
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 11:46 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah looks good, what can was that in the first place? No badges yet it doesn't look like the original can.

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 21 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was / is a viper oval ally can.

Before i cut it down, i scribed a line from each rivet to rivet each end (so that i knew where the new holes would go), cut it to desired length, filed the "keep" end smooth, drilled out the rivets on the other end, then all that was left to do was re-drill the new shortry sleeve, and rivet back on, et voila! Thumbs Up

I left some baffle material in, so it's not ridiculously loud. Karma

Kram
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:29 - 22 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm buying a viper can for my FZR next week, so may have a go at stumpying it in the summer.

riichy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:37 - 22 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks a lot better mate Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1