Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Whose Flying the Flag then?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

headlamp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:44 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Whose Flying the Flag then? Reply with quote

With the World Cup about to start the number of cars with flags on it is reaching epidemic proportions! Shocked - personally I think that is pretty naff, however I do have the Cross of St. Goerge fluttering down the front of my house (it's the only one in our street, which is generally populated with orthodox Jews and Asians) and my missus went to B&Q and bought an England doormat!! Shocked

Is anyone else flying the flag?

https://www.anbg.gov.au/images/flags/st-georges-cross-icon.gif
____________________
Using a mobile phone while driving a car should be made a capital offence!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:54 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not if you paid me.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sadie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:55 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me.

I'm quite happy to support my adopted country, but I don't have a car and therefore feel no need to decorate it.
____________________
With experience comes age.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:02 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got no car, and if I did it would have a one of these on it.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sadie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:08 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Got no car, and if I did it would have a one of these on it.


They're not in the World Cup! Silly girl! Laughing
____________________
With experience comes age.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:29 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The what?

Twisted Evil
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:32 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still fly it on my car (if I had one) cos
(a) I am a patriotic sort of git; and
(b) cos it would annoy poms.

Cool
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:37 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have one of these https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/cacophony_103/flag_icon_small.gif
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

msgander
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:50 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate them! they scare my horse when he is normally solid as hell on the road, see's one of those things and doesnt know what the hell it is! - when in training for traffic, the cars DONT have stupid england flags on them!! GRRRR Mad
____________________
Always believe that your guardian angel flies a bit faster than you...............
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw someone on a Ninja with one yesturday. Seems quite useful having a flag attached to your tail fairing that is just waving around right in front of your number plate Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

jay_666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:30 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bloke next door decided to gaffa tape this to his tree last night...
____________________
CBT - Done | Theory - Passed | Test - 4th Oct [PASSED!]
https://www.bikepics.com/members/jay666/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:32 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Me. I do collect flags though. I thought about flying my N.V.A flag, or Japanese Imperial flag, maybe a Cuban one etc etc etc , but just settled on the St.George in the end. Laughing

Did it to piss my mother-in-law off as much as anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nick.h
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:03 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will, when i can find a secure way to attach it to my bike, gaffa tape is looking the best options so far Thumbs Up

Nick
____________________
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:03 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Im gunna see how many I can attach to my bike, i reckon a dozen should do it Very Happy

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

haGGard
Nearly there...



Joined: 13 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:07 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 flags laying on the backseat of my car, but i havent used them Wink
____________________
chaff mans random tingz on loot Razz
"Why dont you go and weld your face to a moving train, you sack of pus" - tobyr
"ROFL MY TOFFLE I AM TEH 1337 SPELLING MISTAKE FINDER!" - BikerBen
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:10 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Heres a graphical impression of what I think it will look like Very Happy

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=35274

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TOM M
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:25 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got about 4 big flags on the front of our house and me dads car is covered in england stuff, ive got a few car bits, just havent been arsed to put them on yet.

Roll on saturday.................
____________________
Now owner of a 1200 Bandit
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dainesefreak
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:39 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got no reason too, I know where I live.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

king kong
Nearly there...



Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:14 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

jay_666 wrote:
The bloke next door decided to gaffa tape this to his tree last night...

Whats that to the left of the bush Neutral

I'm flying the flag Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

king kong
Nearly there...



Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:15 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Hi
Heres a graphical impression of what I think it will look like Very Happy

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=35274

Luke


Class!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

john2
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:22 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one without the pole stuck to my front screen of my bike Very Happy
god im a sad git.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:38 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

flying the england falg on your car is a signal that you are a benifit fraudster and have nothing better to waste my hard earned money on....IMO anyway
____________________
3 Honda NC50's(Sold)-->'72 Puch Maxi S (Sold, want it back!)--> '90 Yamaha RXS 100 (Stolen)--> '87 Honda Cub 90(Sold) --> '95 Kawasaki Eliminator (Sold) --> '98 Bandit 600 (Sold) -->'07 SV650S (Current)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bigdave666
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:31 - 09 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are ok on the day but not 2 months before the world cup started!!

some guy in hastings has put red electrical tape over his white 3 series bmw!! to look like the george cross. mmm looks well nice.
muppet.

i have got a flag on the forklift at work though and thats only cos i found it on the side of the road!
____________________
bikes are like poker you gotta know when to hold em(open!) or fold em(bottling it)
hands off my zzr6 chav!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

innominate
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:06 - 09 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't need one.

Never forgotten which country I am in when I wake up.
so all seems a bit pointless.
____________________
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet



Joined: 11 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:12 - 09 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Never forgotten which country I am in when I wake up.


Did you stop to think thats it not about knowing were you live but some people(not all) are proud of were they live?

I notice a lot on here have shown that they hate being English and that they would rather suck up to others that would like to change this country for the worse.
No wonder the UK is used as a dumping ground for all the dregs when its so obvious that they will get a great welcome of twats who want England to stop as a country and become a part of another country with all its cultures and morals to follow.
____________________
"Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away!!!!!!" "Lifes a bitch and then you Die"
"I`m a tool, one with just enough intelligence to know it, just enough spirit to resent it...but not enough backbone to do anything about it. " Siggi 2006 pure class. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 124 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.67 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 126.17 Kb