BCF: Bike Chat Forums

nero help!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  

awj72
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:09 - 23 Apr 2006    Post subject: nero help!! Reply with quote

Just a bit of advice really guys please.
Trying to burn some stuff onto dvd , have converted the source files to video files no bother.
Then using nero 6 express, I've burned the first 5 episodes, (let's say there are "24" I want to burn! Twisted Evil ) the first disc plays on my dvd player fine, but when I try and burn any more, 6-12 say, in exactly the same way, the disc doesnt play this time!!
All ideas appreciated, cheers folks. Confused Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 13:48 - 23 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use Nero vision express to convert and burn , also make your menus and titles all in one go, no need to convert in Nero first m8 express does the lot for you.

awj72
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:07 - 23 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

what I didnt understand though was that I made "disc 1" with 5 episodes and payed it on the dvd player fine, but 6 onwards was a different story Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

awj72
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:38 - 29 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

daz|n00by wrote:
Use Nero vision express to convert and burn , also make your menus and titles all in one go, no need to convert in Nero first m8 express does the lot for you.

Another question, is it possible to byrn more than one episode onto a disc, I can not work it out at all, feeling so thick now Crying or Very sad

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 22:59 - 29 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes if you use Nero vision express, you just drag each episode in the the add window and then you can even make a new menu for each episode or add them all to the same window so that at the start of the dvd you can choose which episode you want to watch , also you can add titles to each one and info so that is also shows up in the main start window.

Thumbs Up

awj72
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:55 - 30 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

daz|n00by wrote:
yes if you use Nero vision express, you just drag each episode in the the add window and then you can even make a new menu for each episode or add them all to the same window so that at the start of the dvd you can choose which episode you want to watch , also you can add titles to each one and info so that is also shows up in the main start window.

Thumbs Up

It's nero express 6, is that different, because every time I try and add anything after a first episode, it says a computer version of "pi$$ off, there's already a file here called that"

Confused Confused

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 01:58 - 30 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

then rename the second file.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1