Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Need to scare a little tit

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 01:23 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Need to scare a little tit Reply with quote

This is like the 10th time in the past 4 weeks that this little kid (think he is about twelve) has thrown stuff or tried to do something to piss me off as I ride pass.

Today whilst returning from a pit stop (petty and drink) He decided to spray me with a hose. Would not normaly bother me but it was ice cold and he soaked me. Now Im normaly the calm type who has a good deal of patience but that hose had some pressure Shocked

He has in the past thrown rocks at me and sticks I will find a pic of me helmet with the big chip out the HJC logo thanks to him.

I mean what shall I do, dont think it will be worth going to his rents as there your typical stuck up arrogant american family.

Any Ideas?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:26 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time you see him, tell him if he does any other crap to you you'll punch him in the face. If he does any more stuff, punch him in the face.

Little tosser, needs a proper beating. Rolling Eyes

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:27 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clothes line the little fucker as you go past

Make sure you're holding a house brick as you do it

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:32 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rekon you should pull over, turn off bike etc.. and run at him "Come here you fucking shit", should scare the shite out of him and he will run to his mummy. Or carry a bag containing syrup or somthing, catch him and smear it all into his face and chuck him to the ground telling him next time he is dead. Hahahahaa. Twisted Evil Thumbs Up

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 01:35 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrange for the cops to scare the shit out of him Twisted Evil

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 01:45 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pics of the damage from the rock throwing.

I have no idea how big it was but it was big enough to cause me to swerve into the other lane and almost come off. Really scared me Embarassed

Was a really loud bang that knocked my head to the side.

https://img290.imageshack.us/img290/3728/damage15hw.jpg

https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4287/damage26mk.jpg

It must of been a pretty big one to do what it did. The bigger ones are the scuffs and the small one the chip.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:15 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat the shit out of him. You're still 18 aren't you? In a few years time it will become totally inexcusable for you to so much as touch any kid under the age of 16, so take advantage now and teach him a lesson he won't forget too soon.

If you get into shit with the police, deny you did it (just as he will deny trying to kill you as you ride by on your motorcycle). Besides, you're moving back to this country soon aren't you?

yambabe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:17 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's assault! Shocked

Americans sue each other for much less than that on Judge Judy.

Go see his parents and tell them you want a new lid, and you want the little fucker stopped before someone other than you (cos I bet you're not the only one he does it to) hurts him in retaliation. Then sue them.

You could be on Judge Judy too! Laughing

Dazbo666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:18 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop the bike and ask him what his problem is... little sh1ts like that normally run a mile if they're confronted.

and if the confrontation fails, THEN try the syrup or house brick techniques??

Any problem with the 'rents, just show them the lid and suggest that the authorities might like to sort things out??

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 02:20 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slam on the brakes, turn round. Grab hold of him (carefully, just so he can't run away), get out your mobile and tell him he has two options:

1) You call for his parents to come and get him and he can explain to them what the hell he thinks he is doing.
2) You call the cops to come and get him and he can explain to them what the hell he thinks he is doing.

If he breaks down in tears and promises not to do it again, I'd let him off. If he gives you a load of cheek, do it.

If the parents give you any shit, explain to them that option 2 is still not off the cards.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 02:22 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill have a word tomorrow.

My teacher for criminal investigation is the captain of the local force so I will have a word with him Mr. Green

Like I said Im a patient person, so will go see them tomorrow.

May just blow up there post box Laughing

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 08:33 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck that, do what I did the next time you see him lining up to do something, slow down, mount the pavement, as he stands confused, pin it.

I garuntee he will move very quickly, doubt he'll do anything after that, tried and tested. Wink

byke95
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:12 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go with stink's option, you'll have to be quick though as chances are he'll do a runner...whenever I was up to mischief as a kid I always relied on 'old' people (so anyone over 18) being slow, never let me down.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:16 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you could get hold of any handcuffs and a fake badge?

Or just handcuffs, cuff him to a lamp post with a steak down his trousers and find a rabid dog.

Possibly get the hose he was using and post it through the latter box, then turn it on....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 09:23 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're allowed to own hand gun's and carry them with you in the US, aint ya'? Wink

Could go for the nice option and use blanks.

camcam
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 10:22 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
You're allowed to own hand gun's and carry them with you in the US, aint ya'? Wink

Could go for the nice option and use blanks.

as far as i know you can only have hand guns in your house unless you have a permit to carry one, but some places you dont

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:28 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
as far as i know you can only have hand guns in your house unless you have a permit to carry one, but some places you dont

But it would be perfectly legal to carry say, a loaded 50 calibre winchester carbine in a holster on your front forks Wink

Then all you need is the throttle grip off an old Indian which is on the left to allow you to fire it without backing off. (like the one in this picture someone posted a bit back)
https://www.sales.indianmotorbikes.com/741mil/choksi_741_23.jpg

IronMaiden
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:35 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 10th time ? You are one very laidback guy! By the time you get off your bike to grab him, he would have legged it. I would definitely speak to the parent's and threaten them with police action. If they think it is going to cost them big bucks to replace your lid or worse, I'm sure they will sort out their brat!

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:09 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go round his house and knock his dad out, I'm sure he won't do it again.

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

m99dws wrote:
Go round his house and knock his dad out

Laughing LMFAO what the hell kind of idea is that Laughing His dad is probably a couch potato like Keith off eastenders, and wouldnt hurt a fly. Old McGee runs in there like a horny slut on a rampage and pwns that poor no0b for teh win!

Duno about you, but sounds like h4x to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

biggerjohn
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:21 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
Ill have a word tomorrow.

My teacher for criminal investigation is the captain of the local force so I will have a word with him Mr. Green

Like I said Im a patient person, so will go see them tomorrow.

May just blow up there post box Laughing

The perfect solution if you ask me.

Even if he is really really asking for it there is just no way you should beat the crap out of a kid for been stupid.

Mind you suing the parents or the threat of legal action will probable have a better effect?

The Wobbly Orange
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:10 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had it happen once. I nipped it in the bud. Kid threw a stone at me so I stopped the bike got off walked up to him and shouted at him as if I was angrier then the incredible hulk after he saw spiderman boning his missus. Of course it was an act ( I never really get angry) but he never did it again.

phill.c
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:25 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you do go for the scare tactic make so you do a good job of it because if you just ride at him to scare him next time he'll think its all a game, go for the parents option then tell the sherif Very Happy
if not success after that then get a harpoon fitted to your bike and take him for a ride down the street Laughing

Skunkcap Freddie
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:29 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

catch him on his own and give him a good kicking.

my brother was given me a lift one time in his car and these young guys had snowballs. my bro warned them. so they hit us with snowballs anyway.

so basically he got a few boots in the arse and a few upper arm jabs. set him straight. turns out he used to live next door to me . haha
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 17:36 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like your teacher will know what to do

have u seem to have cash for cars and new bikes, how about rigging up a helmet cam so you can capture it all on video and show to his parents and police ?

if his parents are rich and arrogant, they may be unlikely to discipline the kid, but they are quite likely to take action if you threaten the kid

you could just never ride past there again
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 7 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3