Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


How did I ever manage?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

BWW
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:50 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: How did I ever manage? Reply with quote

In those dark days before I got a bike? I drove a car yesterday for the first time since getting my bike 3 months ago and it was horrible. I've never felt so restricted in my life. I missed the freedom my bike gives me and just felt like part of a rat-race, going nowhere. I really can't see me going back to a car anytime soon.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kawakid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride daily, but don't write the car off.

I've gone in the car when the heavens have opened.

Also on a blistering hot day and your going short distances, I love the air con in the car. You arrive refreshed.

Also for shopping etc.

Plus as a family i've only got 1 car and 1 bike, wife is going on holiday and leaving one kid with me. He's 2, I thus can't take him anywhere or do anything, as she will have taken the car.

Cars have uses.
____________________
I've a twin and a 4.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 170 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 1.03 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 31.63 Kb