 MuD Nova Slayer

Joined: 31 Mar 2003 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:13 - 25 Apr 2006 Post subject: Advice please- a Fireblade or a 600? |
 |
|
The weather is getting warmer and the time has come to find
some good way to spend the savings gathered over the long winter (or a least the small part I've managed not to waste... )
In my case that means getting a new bike but I would appreciate
some advice on the matter.
Generally I've narrowed my choices down to CBR900RR, CBR600F & GSX750R, around the years 95-97 (97 for the Gixxer since they got
a new bodywork that year)
The latter though is still on the expensive side so I thought I'd ask
you guys about the Fireblade.
I know the CBR600F is good. Maybe a bit too common but that's
not really a problem around where I live since the streets seem to
be swarming with only the R6s and Gixxers these days.
But I've also found a couple of nice 900s that just fit in my budget range.
Is there anything I should know about a 95 CBR900RR though?
Are there any real big flaws?
Also, how much does the fuel consumption differ from
a 600?
Thanks!  ____________________ Woof! |
|