Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Is this legal?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 20:52 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Is this legal? Reply with quote

With the current terrorist threat and first islamic bombing back in 7/7 in the UK l would think that selling pure Potassium Nitrate on ebay would be a dangerous thing as it is the main component of black powder and other nasty stuff? Confused

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7761417688&fromMakeTrack=true
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650 Present:G650XC,C12,KZ750,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 20:53 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy it Thumbs Up

https://www.parowanprophet.com/maps/mohawk_350_KT_nuke.jpg

Villers
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its only legal if you are a 'The Sun' reporter just doing it to show how poor security is. As is smuggling drugs and taking firearms/knives/fake bombs onto airplanes. Thumbs Up

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 22:37 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wont upload it but I got a US special forces book my old mans one and I got it in pdf teachs you how to make any thing from nothing.

Improvised munitions. I just look read it cause its interesting.

I can make a solid fuel igniter from animals blood now I mean who doesn't need to know this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:42 - 25 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
I wont upload it but I got a US special forces book my old mans one and I got it in pdf teachs you how to make any thing from nothing.

Your a bloody tease Laughing , anybody know how to ask ebay if it's legal?

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 00:00 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mates got a plastic bag full of the stuff.

He's like, a bomb expert Laughing

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmer wrote:

Ten pounds say's its Baking Soda Wink

palmer wrote:
He's like, a bomb expert

And thats the "Adding Vinigar" part Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:19 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunpowder is fun, so there is a good reason not to stop selling it.
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:34 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah , knowlegde is avalible everywhere if you are inclined to look,

if you look on the BBC website you can practically find a design for an A-bomb , the type used in 1945.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 14:47 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
...pdf teachs you how to make any thing from nothing....

So the US Army employs MacGyver then Very Happy Rolling Eyes

It's a weed killer and only iffy when mixed with other things. For really how to be dangerous and use the stuff I'd ask an Irishman Wink Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:43 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a fertilizer?

As its got loads of nitrates.

Anyhoo, its a great oxidising agent, so makes good gunpowder when mixed with the correct ratios of carbon and sulphur. Also avaliable from your local garden store.

Any other decent oxidising agent will work fine, you just have to balance your reaction equation to work out the ratio's or stuff you need.

Weedkiller with Chlorates in will work quite well instead, as the grass bank near my house found out a few years ago :p
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 17:58 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:

I understand you yanks can still buy a welding product called 'Solidex' at places like K-Mart. It's practically pure Sodium Chlorate, which is pretty much what a lot of bombs were made from in WW2 (the Germans mixed it with aluminium powder for a far larger bang, the Brits didn't catch on until 1943).

Shhh!

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:15 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Method wrote:
palmer wrote:

Ten pounds say's its Baking Soda Wink

palmer wrote:
He's like, a bomb expert

And thats the "Adding Vinigar" part Wink

We've blown up quite a large chunk of his garden with the stuff we make, theres also a 5 foot deep 'blast pit' Laughing

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 26 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats some serious baking soda Laughing !

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:13 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potassium Nitrate is a fertilizer and is mixed with charcoal and sulphur to make black powder, on it's own it isn't dangerous.

Black powder isnt a very dangerous explosive compared to what else there is. It's used a lot in fireworks for rockets and small explosions.

There are much more dangerous explosives you can make with chemicals that are easily available. You can make a certain high explosive with nail polish remover and another with firelighters.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1